AUTOPHIX ES910 BMW Mini Diagnostic Scanner Review
- Item No. SC317
- Out Of Stock
AUTOPHIX ES910 is a handy professional OBD diagnostic scanner for BMW covering Engine ABS Airbag Gearbox, ES901 works on parts of BMW vehicles between 1998 to 2001 and all models after 2001 with 16pin diagnostic port. OBDMATE ES910 supports CAN OBD protocols.OBDII 16PIN for E46 Z3 E90 E39 E36 F10 X5 X6 z4 X1, MINI Couper etc.
With Special function: CBS reset, Engine clear adaptions, battery mangerment, EPB elentronic parking brake,SAS system,learning valve limit position.
is a powerful OBD2 scanner for BMW/Mini at a reasonable price. Not only does it provide special functions such as resetting control units and adaptation values, but it can read and clear codes from 72 BMW control units. It is a multi-system BMW scanner capable of reading and clearing codes from multiple systems including engine, CBS, battery management, EPD etc.
Autophix ES-910 Features
Read 72 Control Units / Clear Codes
Autophix ES910 car read and clear codes from systems such as Car Access, Digital Engine Electronics, EGS Transmission Control Unit, GWS - gear selector, VTG - transfer case, EKPS - fuel pump and ACC - Active Cruise Control to name a few. The documentation that comes with ES-910, unfortunately, does not provide any information on the systems you can diagnose, but the ES910 is capable of reading, clearing codes from up to 72 BMW control units.
Motor Electronics (DME/DDE)
Allows you to access the DME (Motor Electronics) / DDE (Motor Diesel Electronics) control unit. You can clear adaptations, reset Valvetronic, display live data from oxygen sensor, engine temperature and more.
On 2002 and newer BMW cars you can't just install a new battery. BMW requires that the new battery needs to be registered. The Autophix ES-910 allows you to register a new battery. Taking your car to the shop to register the battery one time will cost you as much as this scanner does.
How to register a battery with Autophix ES910
- Plug scanner into the OBD2 port under the dashboard.
- Turn ignition to position II. Dashboard lights will turn on. Don't start the car.
- Select your BMW chassis.
- Select Special Functions when scanner turns on.
- Select Battery Management
- Select Battery Functions
- Choose Register chattery change
- Select option 2. Register battery replacement
Autophix ES-910 is capable of resetting, correcting, or deleting adaptation values from CBS system. BMW vehicles use what is called Condition Based Service (CBS) which is an intelligent system that monitors fluid levels and condition of spark plugs, brake pads, coolant, diesel particle filter, brake fluids and more.
Steering Angle Sensor Adjustment
Allows you to check and adjust the steering angle sensor values when necessary.
Allows you access special ABS and DSC functions such as carry out brake bleeding procedure, check brake lines, DSC control unit, etc.
Erase System Faults
Enables you to clear all the fault codes including ECU fault codes and codes from 72 BMW control units at once.
AutoPhix ES910 BMW Models Covered
- 1 Series, Chassis systems: E81/E82/E87/E88 and F20/F21
- 2 Series, Chassis systems: F22/F23/F45/F46;
- 3 Series, Chassis systems: E46,E90/E91/E92/E93,F30/F31/F34/F35/F80;
- 4 Series, Chassis systems: F32/F33/F36/F82/F83;
- 5 Series, Chassis systems: E39/E60/E61/F07/F10/F11/F18;
- 6 Series, Chassis systems: E63/E64/F06/F12/F13;
- 7 Series, Chassis systems: E38/E65/E66/E67/E68/F01/F02/F03/F04;
- X Series, Chassis systems: X1/E84/F48/X3/E83/F25/X4/F26/X5/E53/E70/F15/F85/X6 /E71/E72/F16/F86
- Z Series, Chassis systems: Z3/E36/Z4/E85/E86/Z4/E8/Z8/E52
- I Chassis systems: I3/I01/I8/I12 MINI: MINI_R50/R52/R53,MINI_R55/R56
- MINI: R series and F series of Chassis systems Rolls-Royce: All of RR Chassis systems BMW ES910 support systems： CAS, DDE, DME, EGS, MRS/ACSM, ABS/DSC, IHKA, KOM/INSTR, EMF etc.
Which Control Units can AutoPhix ES910 scan?
The ES910 can access, read, clear codes and show live data from 72 different control units on BMWs.
DME, EGS, ABS, SRS, IHKA/IHKR, IKE/IKI/KOMBI, EML, SPM/SM, EWS, ZKE, GR, PDC, SZM, BIT, LSZ/LCM, LEW, RAD, EHC/EDC, BM, AIC, NAV, MFL, VID, SES, MID, SHD, SMF, SPMBT, SPMFT, VTG, CID, EPS, SBSL, SBSR, CVM, SIM, SMB, URS, RDC, VMX, VNC, EKM, DWA, XEN, FHK, GSA, AHK, ADS, CAS, DME, EGS, VTC, HPFI, ACC, ARS, CIM, DSC, EDC, EHC, EMF, RDC, AHL, AHM, AMP, ASK, SZM/BZM, FBZM, CD, CD-GW, SG-FD, SG-FD- GW, FD, CDC, CON, FCON, DWA, FBI, IHKA, FKA, HKL, JBIT, KHI, KOM, LM, DVD-C, NAV , JNAV, PDC, CA, PM/MPM, RLS, SASL, SASR, SBSL, SBSR, SFZ, SSBF, SSFA, SSH, STVL , STVR, SHD, SINE, SMFA, SMBF, SMFAH, SMBFH, SHZH, SVS, SZL, SEC, TEL, TCU, TMBF T, TMBFH, TMFAT, TMFAH, VM, WIM, ZGM, SIM, KBM, SBSL, SBSR, TMFA, TMBF, CID, AL , JBE, MRS/ACSM, FRM, RLS, FZD, CCC-ANT, DDE, CCC-A, EKPS, GWS, VTG, VTC, VTC2, CCC-ASK, AL, EDCSHL, EDCSHR, EDCSVL, EDCSVR, VDM, ACSM, AMPH, AMPT, CA, CCC-BO, CCC-GW, CHAMP-BO, CHAMP-GW, CNAV, DAB, FD, FLA, FRM2, FZD, HUD, IBOC, IHKA, INS TR, JBE2, KHM, KNAV, M-ASK-BO, M-ASK-GW, RFK, RLSS, RSE, SDARS, SINE, ULF-SBX, ULF-SBX-H, VSW, EHC, ULF, IHKR, IHR, M-ASK-NAV, MRS, RAD2-BO, RAD2-GW, SDMRS, DME2, ACC2, ANT, ARS, BZM, CD, CEM, CIM2, LM2 AHL2, LM2, LM2, NVE, NVK, PM, SEC 2, SGM-SIM, SGM-ZGM, VTC2, ZBM, DSC, DSC, ALBBF, ALBFA, CIC, CIC-GW, IHKA2, KGM, SZL2, LDM, LRR, MPM, SMG, TLC, rear axle, ABS /ACS/DSC, AMP, IHKS, IHS, AIRBAG, EWS.
- Read and Clear fault codes from 72 BMW control units including DME, DDE, EGS, DSC, CCC, CIC
- Works on BMW, Mini, Rolls-Royce
- Clear adaptations
- Register new battery
- EPB Parking Brake
- Steering ANgle Sensor Calibrations
- Check Valvetronic limits
- Works on 2003 and newer BMWs
- Only for BMW / Mini / Rolls Royce. Does not work on other cars.
- Documentation needs to be improved. At the minimum it should show all the systems the scanner can read and clear fault codes from.
Considering the current price Autophix ES-910 is one of the cheapest multi-system BMW scanners you can buy. It's even cheaper than Carly for BMW when you consider adapter+app cost. It offers many advantages over the basic OBD-2 scanners and can read and clear codes form 72 systems. It provides special functions such as register BMW battery or reset electronic parking brakes. A better choice than generic OBD2 scanners or an ELM327 adapter used with Torque app. Definitively a BMW OBD2 scanner worth considering.