I received the Digiprog 3 4.94 update software from OBD365 last week and installed successfully. I have been playing this for days and it works as advertized. Saw several Digital-kaos forum members are wondering what kind of cars is tested with the new update, just done a 2004 Audi A6 chip to chip with the new Digiprog 3 4.94 and think I would do a quick guide on the A6 programming.
1. Insert ignition key and turn to the “ON” position. Do not attempt to start the engine. You can find the current mileage shown on the dashboard. As shown the mileage of this car is 135,929km.
2. Hook up Digiprog 3 to the 2004 Audi A6 via ST14 adapter and its screen will light up as the car is providing power to it.
3. Click on "PKW/LKW".
4. Go to Digiprog 3 main menu, select car maker, car model and the year of the model. Click the tick icon on the bottom left to continue.
5. Input the number of mileage that you want and click the tick icon to go on.
6. Wait for a few minutes and you will find the mileage on the dashboard is adjusted successfully.
The procedure is quite simple. But please notices that when connecting Digiprog 3 v4.94 odometer with different cars, it may require different cable, such as OBD2 cable, ST01 cable and ST02 cable. Hope this helps anyone.