Ad-Blue-OBD2 MAN Ad-Blue/DEF and NOx Emulator via OBD2 Plug and Drive Ready Device!
Drive your truck without Diesel Exhaust Fluid!
Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator for MAN Trucks Plug and Drive Ready Device by OBD2
FGTECH Galletto V54 Firmware 0475 EU Version Supports Newer VehiclesIf you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:Whatsapp: +
Ad-blue-obd2 emulator for MAN Trucks is a Plug & Drive Ready device to mulate working ad-blue systems and NOx sensors on trucks, which equipped with EURO 4/5/6 catalytic converter systems, even with damaged ad-blue SCR system.
Top 5 Reasons to Get Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator for MAN Trucks:
1. Ad-blue-obd2 is very easy to install. Just Plug it into OBD2 connector of truck or bus and remove the fuses mentioned.
2. Ad-blue-obd2 will override Ad-blue system instantly, it will stop the usage of ad-blue liquid and disable Nox sensors.
3. Without any power loss of the engine or any warnings on the dashboard and in diagnostic system.
4. Ad-blue-obd2 does not damage the engine and not cause any negative effects to the truck factory setting.
5. Ad-blue-obd2 does not change any of the settings permanently. To turn back to the truck's original settings, just unplug ad-blue-obd2 from OBD2 connector.
Installation and Calibration for MAN Trucks:
1. Pull the Key out from the ignition.
2. Remove the following Fuses (MAN)
894 - 737 - 738
3. Plug ad-blue-obd2 into OBD2 connector
4. Turn on the ignition and check the level of ad-blue, if it shows 50% or 70%.
5. If any fault light appears on dashboard, delete via service scanner.
Ad-blue/DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) is used to reduce NOx emissions in vehicles. We recommend you to use ad-blue/DEF fuel. You can use this device, if you are unable to find a station to fuel up your ad-blue/DEF tank.
Certificates: CE / RoHS
1pc x ad-blue-obd2 Emulator Box Interface
1pc x User Manuel English
Live Support: Chat with us online