AT60 is a self-developed TPMS tool which can read data from most original and third-party sensors. It can also upgrade the Pro-Sensor wirelessly, and the upgraded sensor can replace the original sensor. The product is simple in operation and friendly in interface, and includes the TPMS Re-learning Operation Guide. It is widely used in garages and tire shops.
2018 Original AUZONE AT60 TPMS Diagnostic Service Tool with 4pcs 433MHZ TPMS Tool
.Battery：3.7V 3000mAh Li-polymer
.Operating temperature：0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
.Storage temperature：-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Smooth appearance and ergonomic design
- .Activation of various types of sensors and visual display of tire temperature, pressure, power and other information
- .Multilingual support and switching to suit your needs
- .Multiple ID generation modes: Manual copy, auto copy, and auto generation
- .USB upgrade services for extended support of more updated models
- .A variety of special functions to meet individual customer needs
- .Multi-sensor programming: Meets the customer's heavy demand for a certain car sensor within a short period of time, significantly improving work efficiency
- .Vehicle programming: Four tire sensors can be programmed at once, simplifying operations
- .Sensor reading: Sensor information can be read quickly and accurately
- .ID modification: The ID can be quickly modified without the need for reprogramming
- .Modification of sensor location: Tools to help modify sensor location on tires, eradicating the hassle of re-disassembly
Chinese, English,German,Spanish, Polish
Car Coverage List to now
(more update coming soon):
Alfa-Romeo, Alpina, Audi, Buick, BYD, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen,
Dacia, Daewoo, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, GMC, Holden/HSV, Hummer,
Hyundai, Isuzu, Jeep, KIA, Lancia, Lexus, Lincoln, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes,
Mercury, MINI, Mitsubishi, Opel/Vauxhall, Peugeot, RAM, Renault, Rolls-Royce,
Saab, Saturn, Scion, Skoda, Smart, VW
Auzone AT60 TPMS Tool Internal Display & Battery:
AT60 external display and test report, please check download attachments on the top of the page.
Xhorse VVDI2 Complete Version with Free Mini Key Tool Xhorse VVDI Benz MB BGA TOOL with Free Mini VVDI Key Tool
Please feel free to contact us ,If you have any question:
Live Support: Chat with us online
Whatsapp: +86 18259252285
Skype: OBDII365.comShipping method and delivery time:US, UK & Amazon US &Canada & Australia Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK & Amazon US &Canada & Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
If you are not from UK ,Germany, Spain, Austria,Potugal,France,we may not be able to ship parcel from UK warehouse to your country, please kindly note.Ship From UK, No TaxShip From US, No TaxDHL Shipping:
3-4 working days, to help you save custom tax we will declare a lower value on DHL invoice. If your address is remote area, you need pay extra freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.Yanwen Express:
5-10 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee.
(Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you :) Scan Our QR Codes:
How to Update Auzone AT60 TPMS service tool?
1. Download and install the upgrade tool software that comes with the device or via
officiel website www.zh-tpms.com.
Once the PC upgrade software is successfully installed, the following shortcut will be generated:
2. Connect the AT60 to PC using USB cable and open the PC software.
3. Enter "Upgrade mode" in the AT60 system settings, and the following interface will be displayed:
4. Go to "Select file" to select the upgrade package "*.upd" from the official website or your email.
5. Click "Update" to perform the upgrade. The following PC software and AT60 display interfaces will be displayed during the upgrade:
6. Once the upgrade is complete, AT60 will automatically restart and the PC software will prompt that the upgrade is complete.