Newest INPA K+DCAN for BMW With FT232RQ Chip with Switch
Item No. SP59-C
5 stars, 5 reviews.
- Product Details
- Write a Comment
- Related Products
- After-sales service
New BMW INPA K+DCAN USB cable with FT232RQ Chip with Switch, works on BMW with 8 pin and with K-LINE protocol.
BMW INPA K+CAN With FT232RQ Chip with Switch
Interface USB OBD2 for BMW - INPA/Ediabas - K+DCAN allows full diagnostic of BMW from 1998 to 2008 (all functions as in OMNITEC interface). Build in 2 lines K and D-Can magisterial
BMW INPA K+DCAN Cable and Software Features
1. Read and delete errors
3. Driver programming
4. Applu coding
- And others...New INPA/Ediabas K+DCAN cable PCB picture:
BMW INPA K+CAN Supports Protocols
* Fast magisterial D-CAN and PT-CAN (500 kbit/s)
* Slow magisterial K-CAN (100 kbit/s)
* Standard BMW protocol (BMW OBD interface).
* E60, E61 od 03/2007
* E83 od 09/2006
* E81, E87 od 03/2007
* E90, E91, E92, E93 od 03/2007
* E70 (new model X5)
* R56 (new model MINI)
PT-CAN, K-CAN - fully switchable speed of magisterial CAN - you can diagnose driver without any car
Protocol "BMW OBD interface" for Older Cars
* From 1995 to 1998 (don't need K-line).
* From 1998 to 03/2008 (all models)
1pc x BMW INPA K+DCAN Interface
1pc x CD Driver
Find us on your phone:
Whatsapp: +86 18259252285
Live Support: Chat with us online
Maybe you also like ...
Previous: YS31 CN5 Toyota D and G Chip Used for CN900 and ND900 5pcs/lot Can Be Erased and Rewritten