BT-3 Terminator Stop Barking Shock Collar CONTROL BARK is the only voice-activated electric shocking dog is enhanced. The strength of the sensitivity of the voice control has 6 stalls, can be adjusted with the voice instructions.
BT-3 Terminator Stop Barking Shock Collar Control Bark
BT-3 Terminator Stop Barking Introduction:
At High Tech Pet Product, our goal is to make training effective and humane. We developed the BARK TERMINATOR for cases where dogs are particularly aggressive barkers or especially stubborn. The Bark Terminator is controlled by a microprocessor with distinguishes your dog’s bark from other environmental noises stimuli after each bark. The output level of sound and shock is increased gradually as barking.
Continues, giving your pet plenty of warning before it becomes painful. The Bark Terminator’s unique pattern of increasing sound and shock quickly teaches your pet that it is its own bark that is causing the discomfort. The humane approach to bark control.
BT-3 Terminator Stop Barking PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION:
1. At the first bark, the BAKR TERMINATOR applies a short waning tone. If a second bark occurs within thirty seconds, a more intense tone is sounded along with a short, mild shock. If your dog barks a third time, both the tone and shock are made more intense. This pattern is repeated through five correction levels. If your dog continues to bark through all five levels, the most intense sound and shock are applies after each bark until your pet stops for thirty seconds Terminator automatically resets to the first “tone only” level of correction.
2. The use of the waning tone followed by increasingly intense tones and shocks sets up a pattern that your dog will quickly learn is caused by its own barking. It takes time to break bad habits. When your dog forgets and barks again, the waning tone reminds your pet without immediately applying painful stimulus. At each step, your dog gets to choose whether it’s worth the increasing pain to bark again. We have found this technique of progressively increasing sound and shock is not only more humane. It is more EFFECTIVE in breaking the barking habit than conventional shocking bark control collars. This technique is only found on the BARK TERMINATOR.
3. BT-3 can be adjusted to control the sensitivity of the voice, according to the size of dog barking, man-made system based on sensitivity of the strength of voice, this dog is more humane and more effective function only bark.
BT-3 Terminator Stop Barking Operating Instructions:
1. Use of your new Barking Terminator is almost completely automatic. There no electronic controls to adjust or fiddle with. Just install a 6 volt alkaline battery, adjust the strap to the size of your dog’s neck and BT-3 automatically begins doing its job.
2. There are two small loom intermediate switch, is used to adjust the sensitivity of the voice control, and every time there will be”B” out of tone, sensitivity will gradually be enhanced or weakened, by the silent sound sensitivity is strongest when or the weakest
3. High: 6 stalls gradually adjust the sensitivity of voice.
4. Low: 6 stalls adjust the sensitivity gradually weakened voice.
1. Before putting your Bark Terminator on your pet there are a few things about the unit with which you should become familiar.
2. Terminator uses a microphone to sense your dog’s bark. The microphone is located at the center of the unit underneath the strap as shown easily sense the sound of your dog’s bark right through the strap.
3. Electric shock is delivered by the shock electrodes located on the underside of the unit as shown above.
4. You will also notice a small hole on the side of the unit. This is the location of the speaker which sounds the correction tones.
Purchasing a New Battery:
Your Bark Terminator is battery of operated so, it will be necessary to purchase a standard 6 volt alkaline camera battery. Standard 6 volt size is 2/3 AA.
Installing /Replacing the Battery:
To access the battery compartment, firmly push down on the engraved area of the plastic case and slide the battery door open as shown in the diagram below.
Install the new battery between the “clip” and “spring” contacts Note that “spring” contact is for the negative end and “clip” contact is for the positive end as shown below.
Replace the battery door. When slid into place it should snap shut. Normal battery life is three to four months replace the battery when the tone becomes notably softer or stops all together.
Putting the Bark Terminator on Your Dog.
Place the unit around your dog’s neck and adjust the collar length using the slide buckle arrangement provides with the strap
The unit should fit snugly underneath your dog’s neck.
Make sure that the electrodes are in direct contact with your dog’s skin. Hair between the electrodes and skin will severely diminish the shock effect. If necessary, it is advisable to clip or shave your dog’s fur under the neck to insure direct contact.
1. Do not allow your dog to chew this collar. You should also attempt to minimize scratching ort clawing at the casing.
2. This device is made up of plastic and electronic components that are not digestible. Consult your local vet if your dog swallows any part of this product.
3. The collar is not intended for use as a restraining collar. If you are using a leash, use it with a separate restraining type of collar.
4. Although the Bark Terminator’s microprocessor is designed to different ate your dog’s individual bark from stray environmental noises, the unit may occasionally be activated by other vibrations or sounds. This is normal but, it should not happen so often as to be confusing to your pet. If the unit is falsely triggered by excessive scratching, shaking of the head of rolling on the ground, your pet may be suffering from fleas or ear mites. If these activities are evident, have your pet checked by a veterinarian for parasites.
5. The Bare Terminator is designed to be water resistant, but is not fully immersible. It’s okay to let your dog wear the unit in the rain but, be sure to remove it before bathing your pet or allowing it to swim. It the device gets very wet or submerged in water, remove the battery and allow the unit to dry completely for at least a couple of days. Install a new before using.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:Whatsapp: +
1set x BT-3 Terminator Stop Barking Shock Collar Control Bark
Live Support: Chat with us online