CAN OBD2/EOBD mini code reader T59
CAN OBDII Code Reader T59 provides easy and quick access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes for all OBDII/EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. It shows code definition on screen. Though small in size, it is powerful enough to retrieve same information as large expensive scanners.
T59 Features and Benefits:
1. Works with all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
2. Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light ( MIL)"
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
4. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
5. Displays DTC definitions on unit screen
6. Views freeze frame data
7. Views the Live data stream.
8. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
9. Identifies pending codes
10. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions---English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch
11. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
12. Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols
13. Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
14. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
15. Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
T59 Vehicle Coverage
All OBD2 & EOBD & JOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin Interface(include all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the United States, all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe ,Japan and Asian Area) CAN, VPW,PWM,ISO9141,KW2000 protocols compliant vehicles(including those equipped with the next-generation protocol Control Area Network.)
Car List (available after test)
1. User's Manual (Instructions on tool operations)
2. CD (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library and etc.)
3. USB cable ( use to update from the computer