|◆Instrument Cluster||◆Body Controller||◆Chassis Controller|
|Display||2.8 inch 320×240 LCD|
|Input Voltage||8.0-30.0V power provided via vehicle battery|
|Work Current||Typical value <100mA|
|Vehicle Cables||ODB-II ⁄ 6-PIN / 9-PIN|
|Operating Temperature||0℃~ 50℃|
|Unit Weight||0.28kg (0.62lb)|
Main screen options:
1)Vehicle Information: Quick access to all basic vehicle parameter. see next two screens
2)Fast Scan: Less than 10 seconds to get into the vehicle system and it might lose some information but it will keep scanning on the background.
3)Complete scan: Will entirely scan whole system and will show complete list of supported system
4) Tool information: Will show version number
5) Setttings: Measurement system and Language
6) Update Mode: When you download software and plug USB cable into PC, the tool need to be in Update Mode to be able to do software update
Vehicle Information Screens
Scan supported Eletronic Control Unit (sample)
Display menu under each ECU
Live Data (value): showing all value related data stream
Live Data (status): showing all sensor status by On or Off, Active or Inactive
1. Long-press “Enter” of Main Unit while insert it with USB cable. See Image 1
2. Long-press “Enter” of Main Unit while insert it with USB cable. See Image 2.
3. Long-press “Enter” of Main Unit while insert it with USB cable. See Image 3.
Update Online on Official Website
Download Update Tool on official website.
How to Update Fcar F502 heavy duty code reader?
FCar Reader F502 upgrade unity
Version 1.0 release, May,2013
Version 2.0 release, May,2014
Update Driver Installation Guide
1. vcom.inf is usb driver, Right click to install
2. Click FcarReader_502.exe to open update window
3. Select the driver COM, follow the window Instructions
1. Code reader power off or unplug USB cable
2. Press and hold the [Enter] button on the code reader, and plug in the USB cable into your pc
3. All three indicator lights on the code reader turn on, and release the button
4. Code reader enters into upgrade maintenance mode
5. Install USB Driver
1)Click Windows Start menu–>Control Panel–>Device Manager 2)Click to expand “F50x USB VCom Port (COM4)” 3)Right click on Update Driver and Browse my computer for driver software 4)Select vcom.inf from your download package
6. Go back to Upgrade Unitity to Select the serial port ([Query serial port] button to update the current serial port list and select new port [COM4]
7. Click [Start Upgrade]
(Check Images Attachments)