2017 Latest Foxwell BT780 Battery Analyzer BT-780 Battery Tester with Built-in Thermal Printer
- Product Details
- Technical Support
- Write a Comment
- Related Products
- After-sales service
Original Foxwell BT-780 Battery Analyzer with Built-in Thermal Printer
Foxwell BT-780 Battery Analyzer descriptionThe newly developed BT-780 Battery Analyzer from Foxwell aims to test start-stop AGM and EFB batteries. And it is developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries and12V& 24V starting and charging system. Advanced conductance test and ripple voltage test provide a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and detect faults of starting and charging system. Besides, built-in thermal printer allows technicians to print the test data at anytime and anywhere.
Foxwell BT-780 Battery Analyzer Features and benefits:Dedicatedly developed to test start-stop AGM and EFB batteries
Advanced conductance test technology makes test more convenient and accurate
Ripple voltage test allows the technicians to check the output voltage of alternator quickly
Built-in thermal printer makes it possible for the technicians to print test results at anytime and anywhere
SOC and SOH test result display makes technicians easier and faster to judge the battery status
Equipped with 0-1000A AC and DC current clamp(optional)
Tests multiple battery types- regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel, start-stop AGM and EFP batteries
Tests multiple rating systems- CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN,,SAE, GB
Quick and accurate test result display in just3 seconds
Applicable for12V battery system and12V& 24V starting and charging system
Advanced starter/alternator test
Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition
Does not emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery- keeps operation safe for all levels of users
Multilingual menu and test results-Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
Foxwell BT-780 Battery Analyzer Specifications:
|Voltage measuring||6V to 32V||N/A|
|Battery type||Flooded, AGM, GEL, start-stop||N/A|
|Battery rating||100- 2000CCA||±(3%+5)CCA|
|Standard support||CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SEA, GB||N/A|
BT780 Battery Analyzer Function and top features:
1. BT780 Battery Analyzer allows you to test Start-stop batteries and general automotive batteries.
2. Selection for application/test type/ battery location/ post type/battery type/ battery standard to ensure more accurate testing results
3. Advanced conductance test technology makes test more convenient and accurate.
4. Internal Resistance, SOC and SOH and test result display makes technicians easier and faster to judge the batteryatus.
5. Ripple voltage test allows the technicians to check the output voltage of alternator quickly.
6. Built-in thermal printer makes it possible for the technicians to print test results at anytime and anywhere.
7. Equipped with 0-1000A AC and DC current clamp (Optional)
Foxwell BT-780 Package List:
1pc x BT-780 Main Unit
1pc x Test Cable
1pc x 0-1000A Current Clamp (optional) User's Guide
1pc x Carry Case
Find us on your phone:
Whatsapp: +86 18259252285
Live Support: Chat with us online