NT301 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
1.Easiest and quickest solution for OBD faults.
2.NT301 offers such useful information for entry-level pro and savvy DIYer that they can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot OBD2/EOBD problems on today’s vehicles.
3.With 2.8’’ TFT color screen and hot keys for I/M readiness test, and reading/clearing DTCs make it excellent value for money.
Foxwell NT301 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader Free Update Online for lifetime
Foxwell NT301 Code Reader Features and Benefits:
1. Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes
2. Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
3. Reads, records, graphs & playbacks live sensor data
4. Reads live O2 sensor/on-board monitor test data
5. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
6. Enhanced Mode 6 functions
7. Thousands of code troubleshooters to help you determine your engine problems faster and easier
8. FREE software and firmware updates with included USB cable
9. Prints data through computer
10. Limited one (1) year warranty, Free Update Online for lifetime
Foxwell NT301 Specification:
Display: 2.8"TFT color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 (32 to 140)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 (-4 to 158)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Dimensions of Packaging: 265x175x42MM
Dimensions of Carton: 530x525x336MM
Top 9 Reasons to Get NT301 Code reader:
1. NT301 works with all OBDII/EOBD compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide
2. Reading/Erasing DTC and I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. They provide quick access to emissions readiness status, DTC information and erase function.
3. Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle
4. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data
5. NT301 does not only read and clear engine system faults, it also shows live vehicle sensor data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
6. It reads freeze frame data, which allows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the malfunction indicator lamp was set.
7. Multilingual menu options and code definitions - English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and more
8. With internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes and newly added parameters and they are life-time free. Unique one-click update and automatic update reminder let you stay current with the latest technology
9. Clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven navigation, hotkeys and 2.8" TFT color screen together make it extremely easy to use.
FAQ Fxowell NT301 Fault Code Scanner?
Q: Does it work with renault clio 2006? Thank you.
A: it is compatible with Renault Clio
Q:Excuse me, will nt301 give you the fault code and tell you which part you occupy switch?
A:Hi, good day, the scanner shows a fault code and a brief description, the mechanic decides
based on this information which part is the one that must be replaced or that fails to repair !!!
Q: IF FOXWELL NT301 WILL SCAN VW JETTA-GOLF MOD.97,98,99 A3
A: You can diagnose it but only in engine system, it does not do special functions..
Q: This scanner can see the actual km of the vehicle?
A: Thanks for asking, this does not give you that function.
Q: Does this equipment read the vin or serial number of the car?
A: Thank you for asking, if you detect it but do not show it just to facilitate the diagnosis of the vehicle, greetings.
Q: This model diagnose obd1 cars also?
A: Sorry it's only for OBDII, regards.
1pc x NT301 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
1pc x NT301 User's Guide
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Software CD
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:Whatsapp: +
Live Support: Chat with us online
If you are in the market to buy an OBD2 scanner, you may be wondering how the Foxwell NT301 CAN OBD2 EOBD code reader
The Foxwell NT301 can read and erase codes but it can also retrieve a wealth of information from the Engine Control Unit (ECU). The ECU is what triggers the Check ENgine Light when there is a problem with your car. The Foxwell NT301 scanner is OBDII and EOBD scanner covering all of the most popular protocols which means it works with virtually any vehicle manufactured from 1996 until now.
Foxwell NT301, here are the highlights.
- Read / Clear Fault Codes
- Broad Vehicle Coverage
- Green, Yellow, Red lights help you quickly determine the health of the car.
- Robust / Well Build Housing
- 2.8" Color Screen
- Easy to Use
- Check Emission Status
- Software can be updated
- Too large to be a pocket scanner
- Component testing didn't work on a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan.
- Read Codes / Clear Codes
- Freeze Frame Data
- Live Data
- Emission Readiness
- O2 Sensor Test
- On board Monitor Test
- Component Test
- Vehicle Information
- Check Modules Present
In-Depth Foxwell NT301 Scanner Review
NT301 works with all OBDII/EOBD compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and Hybrid sold worldwide.
EASY TO USE
Reading / Erasing DTC and I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. They provide access to emissions readiness status, DTC information and erase function. Clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven navigation, hotkeys and 2.8'' TFT color screen together make it extremely easy to use.
Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle.
Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data.
LIVE SENSOR DATA
NT301 also shows live sensors data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters. It reads freeze frame data, which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., st the time the Malfunction Indicator (MIL) was set.
It supports English, French, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian
STEP 1: LOCATE THE OBD2 PORT
Locate the OBD 2 port under the dashboard. It will be on the driver's side of the dashboard. This is a 16 pin port.
STEP 2: TURN ON IGNTION
Turn on the igntion of your car. Don't start the car if you are going to read and clear codes. You can start the car if you are planning on using the Foxwell NT301 to stream live sensor data.
STEP 3: TURN ON SCANNER
The scanner will power up when you turn the key to ON position. There is not on/off switch. The scanner powers on as soon as you turn on the igtion.
STEP 4: READ CODES
Use the buttons on the scanner to read codes. Clear codes once you have writen them down.
With internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes and newly added parameters and they are lifetime free. Unique one-click update and automatic update reminder let you stay current with the latest technology.
- Brand: FOXWELL
- Model: NT301
- Fitment: for all OBDII compliant cars
- Color: black + orange
- Display: 2.8" TFT color screen
- OSD Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Dutch, Italy and Swedish
- Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
- Working Temperature: 0° to 60°
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 70°
- Product Dimension: 14.5 * 9.4 * 3.2cm / 5.7 * 3.7 * 1.3in
- Package Size: 26 * 18 * 5cm / 10 * 7 * 2in
- Package Weight: 490g / 17oz
Below you will find a table of vehicle coverage for the Foxwell NT301. Note that this scanner should work with almost any car makes made after 2000.
||Chrysler, Ford, GM
||Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Holden, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, AU Ford
||Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, Maserati, Bugatti,Bentley
If you are looking for an easy to use OBD2 scanner Foxwell NT301
is a great pick. It provided lots of useful information from the ECU. While it may not be the cheapest OBD2 scanner out there it is one of the most robust OBD2 scanners out there. A great pick for DIYers looking to save money on auto repair. Plus it comes with a 28 inch LCD and hot key to quickly determine if the vehicle is ready to pass the emission test. Overall we think that while you can still get cheaper OBD2 scanners, the Foxwell NT301 is a great choice if you are looking for a scanner that is well built, easy to use and has a wide vehicle coverage.