FVDI 2 Commander For BMW and MINI (V10.4) buy this set, we will send you Toyota, Lexus, Hyundai, Kia and Tag key tool software, daf or bikes (choose one) for free.
FVDI 2 Commander For BMW and MINI (V10.4)
Top 5 Reasons To Get FVDI II BMW:
1. Software Version: V10.4
2. Language: English
3. Besides The Free Software In The Specification, Now Can Also Get Free DAF or Bikes Software (Choose Either One)-Time Limited Promotion
Before update, you need advise the FVDI ID first, we will check if the ID is in the update list which can be update by email, if not in the list, can not do it yourself. you need send back the multiplexer to us for updating. and you need pay for the shipping cost of it
5. Free Gift:
Honda HDS V3.102,JLR SDD V150.00,TIS V12.00.124,VCM IDS ,OBD Terminator VAG +Kia+Tag+Hyundai
FVDI Commander Software Installation Video
1. When use this 20 Digit Nissan Pin Code Calculator, you need connect the software dongle and FVDI host, and you must Close FVDI Software when use this calculator.
2. Must run it on XP system, no win7 or win8.
More Techincal Support for FVDI
FVDI II Connection for Authorization:
When obtaining authorization, please operate according to the following steps strictly:
Step 1. Connect the Softdog to FVDI. Do not connect Softdog to the computer, otherwise the green light of Softdog or red light will be on, and result in authorization failure.
Step 2. Use USB cable to connect FVDI and the computer, but do not connect FVDI to the car. Wait until FVDI green light flashing and Softdog red light on, then you will get authorization successfully. If FVDI red light on or Softdog green/red flashing, it shows abnormal, please repeat the above steps to connect again.
After get authorization for FVDI, follow the next steps to connect.
Step 1. Connect the Softdog to FVDI (Note: do not connect Softdog to the computer).
Step 2. Use USB cable to connect FVDI and the computer. Wait until FVDI green light flash and Softdog red light on, then connect Softdog USB cable to the computer. During the procedure, the Softdog red light keeps on (Note: do not connect FVDI to the car)
Step 3. Till the above 2 steps work well, connect FVDI to the car.
It is Windows based diagnostic software for dealer level access to the vehicle (identification, trouble codes and so...), mileage recalibration, key programming, programming vehicle order. FVDI BMW and Mini can access CAS1, CAS2, CAS3 and CAS3+ by OBDII independent from the firmware of the CAS. Also you can perform unusual for remaining diagnostic tools operations with the electronic modules inside of the vehicle like programming Vehicle Order and Coding of electronic control units. Access to the EEPROM memory of the units in the vehicle. Covers vehicles BMW series starting from E36 up to latest models F series (F01, F10,F20,F25 and so...).
FVDI Commander For BMW and MINI Function:
1. Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (current, history and shadow)
2. Identification (VIN, mileage, production data)
3. Added DTCs in 17 languages: English, German, French, Thai, Swedish, Italian, Spanish, Indonesian, Korean, Greek, Turkish, Chinese, Chinese traditional, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese. DTC conditions information (Odometer value, Timestamp, full engine status report for EDC17)
4. Some DTCs (mostly that of F series) are given detailed documentation of what caused the problem and how the problem should be handled
5. Manager of service intervals, reset service reminders (CBS)
6. Measured values/live data
7. Read and Program Engine Control Unit flash memory for tuning purposes by OBDII
8. Entering and leaving from logistic mode of the modules in the vehicle
9. Synchronization DME/DDE and EWS/CAS, CAS and ELV
10. Enable / Disable of the keys
11. Enable / Disable of TV function for E3x,E46,E5x,E83,E85,E86 (for the next bodies available via unit coding)
12. Ability for diagnostic on internal CAN buses
13. Read / Program mileage from the IKE, LCM, EWS, ECU, ABS, VTG, EGS (please refer coverage list)
14. Displaying KEY CUTTING code (mechanical code) stored in CAS modules
FVDI for BMW & MINI Special functions:
FVDI Commander For BMW Software Display:
1. Service intervals/CBS - ability for programming of service counters by OBDII
2. Programming flash memory of all electronic control units by OBDII (can be used directly databases released from BMW)
3. Programming Vehicle Order data (you can add new units to configuration of the vehicle) - E body
4. Coding (configuration) of each electronic control unit in the vehicle - E body
5. Programming identification of the modules in the vehicle *
6. Programming User Information Fields in the electronic modules *
7. Read / Write of memory of the electronic control modules *
8. Program mileage stored in CAS1, CAS2 and CAS3 by OBDII
9. Program keys by OBDII - CAS1, CAS2 and CAS3 systems - support latest versions CAS3 updated in 2011 year
10. Key programming for CAS3+ with latest firmware version (ISTA-P 45)
11. Preparing a keys by dump for BMW models with CAS4 - newest BMW 1, 5, 5 GT, 6, 7, X3 series ( body Fxx)
12. Read / Write eeprom from CAS1 via OBDII
13. Read / Write eeprom data from CAS2/CAS3 via dash connector or cas-connector
14. Read / Program mileage stored in different electronic control units by OBDII like ECU, EGS, SGM, JBBF and many others
15. Extracting and programming synchronization code between ECU and CAS by OBDII
16. Ability to works together with transponder programmer
1pc x FVDI BMW Interface
1pc x Tag Key Tool
1pc x Dongle
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x Connect Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x CD
1pc x Carrying Case
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:Whatsapp: +
Live Support: Chat with us online
Let's see FVDI with CAS 3+ in action
When you go in CAS Keys special function, we will get a new window with decrypted raw data of registered keys on CAS (Car Access System)
see (Pic. 1)
As we can see on picture, after reading CAS Keys data, we can easily make new key by OBD.
Either by TAG key tool (antenna) or directly in Ignition Switch, its just a matter of 3 mouse clicks.
Any existing key on that position (for example, we choosed Key 1) will be overwritten by the new key.
To know which position is occupied, we must look at Serial Number and Key status. If Serial Number is ffffffff and Key Status is 7608 means that position is Free and no key registered.
But instead, if Serial Number contains data and Key Status shows 2B00 or 4B00, means there is already a key registered on that position.
2B00 = Transponder key
4B00 = Remote key
7608 = No key
CAS Info screen tells you about key in ignition, and gives u info such as if a key is enabled or disabled.
see (Pic. 2)
Workable bikes, Snowmobiles and Water scooters with FLY FVDI2:
Aprilia – Arrecife 500, Atlantic 500, Atlantic Sprint 400, Atlantic Sprint 500, Scarabeo 400, Scarabeo 500
Bmw – R1200GS HP2 MegaMoto (2007+), R1200GS HP2 Enduro (2006-2008), R1200GS Adventure (2006+), R1200GS (2004+), R1200R (2006+),R1200RT (+), R1200S HP2 (2007+), R1200S (2006+),R1200ST (2005+), R1200C (1998-2006), R1200CL (2002-2006), R1150GS Adventure 2 spark (2003-2006), R1150GS Adventure (2002-2003), R1150GS 2 spark (2003-2006), R1150GS (2000-2003), R1150R 2 spark (2003-2007), R1150R (2001-2003), R1150RT 2 spark (2003-2008), R1150RT (2001-2003),
R1150RS 2 spark (2003-2006), R1150RS (2001-2003), R1100S 2 spark (2003-2006), R1100S (1998-2003), R850R 2 spark (2003-2008),
R850R (2002-2003), R850RT 2 spark (2003-2008), R850RT (2001-2008), R850C (1999-2004), F800GS (2007+), F800R (2007+), F800ST (2006+), F800S (2006+), F650GS 800cc (2007+), F650GS Dakar 2 spark (2004-2008), F650GS Dakar (2000-2004), F650GS 2 spark (2004-2008), F650GS (2000-2004), F650CS 2 spark (2004-2006), F650CS (2000-2004), K1300GT (2008+), K1300R (2008+), K1300S (2008+), K1200GT (2006+), K1200GT (non-CAN)(2003-2005), K1200LT (1999-2008), K1200R Sport (2006+), K1200R (2005+), K1200RS (1997-2008), K1200S (2004+), G650GS (2008+), G650 Xchallenge (2007+), G650 Xmoto (2007+), G650 Xcountry (2007+), G450X (2008+), C1-200 (2001-2006), C1-125 (2000-2006), S1000RR (2010+)
Kawasaki – BJ250 Estrella, Concours, ER-6f ’06, ER-6f ’08, ER-6n ’06, ER-6n ’08, Epsilon 250, GTR 1400, KSF450-B, KX 450 F, LX250, Ninja, ZX-10R ’04, Ninja ZX-10R ’06, Ninja ZX-10R ’08, Ninja ZX-12R ’00, Ninja ZX-12R ’04, Ninja ZX-14R ’06, Ninja ZX-14R ’08, Ninja ZX-6R ’03, Ninja ZX-6R ’05,Ninja ZX-6R ’08, Ninja ZX-6R ’09, Ninja ZX-6RR ’03, Ninja ZX-6RR ’05, VN 1500 Mean Streak, VN 1500 Vulcan, VN 1600 Classic. VN 1600 Mean Streak, VN 2000, VN 900 Classic ’06, VN 900 Classic ’08, Versys, Z1000 ’03, Z1000 ’07, Z750 ’04, Z750 ’08, Z750S ’04, ZZR 1400 ’06, ZZR 1400 ’07
Piaggio – Beverly 400, Beverly 500, X8 400, X9 500