- GM Tech 2 Diagnostic Scanner, a very good tester used to diagnose GM vehicles,comes with Authentic GM software and supports on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2014, With freeTIS2000, you can do programming for GM cars till year 2007.
- To help you easily clear customs ,We will Remove Logos or Stickers from GM TECH2 Scanner. Please kindly notice :) But If you need them,please contact us ,we will ship to you separately.
Tech2 Tech II Diagnostic Scanner ( Works for GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden)
Top 4 Reasons to Get GM Tech 2 scanner:
1. With slight Package ,this Tech2 will save lots of shipping cost and bring more convenience to your customs clearance when needed.
2. Supports diagnose for 6 car brands: GM/ SAAB/ OPEL/ SUZUKI/ ISUZU/ HOLDEN.
3. Supports multi-language: English/ German/ Spanish/ Japanese/ French/ Italian and others.
4. Can be Updated by 32mb card.
1. This package comes with 1 memory card and contains 1 software.
2. If You Need more Software, Please Buy Additional 32MB Memory Card
3. If You Need Storage Case
, Please Buy SP23
GM Tech2 Only Supports Cars, No Trucks
TECH2 Software Version:
GM- English 33.004 1991- 2013
GM- Germany 32.008 1991- 2013
GM- Spanish 32.008 1991- 2013
GM- Japanese 32.008 1991- 2013
GM- French 32.008 1991- 2013
GM- Thai 32.008 1991- 2013
GM- Portuguese 32.008 1991- 2013
GM- Korean 32.008 1991- 2013
SAAB- English 148.000
OPEL -English V165 1997- 2014
OPEL- Italian 133.001 1997- 2012
OPEL -Germany 85.001 1997- 2008
OPEL- Spanish 91.001 1997- 2009
HOLDEN- English V149 1999- 2013
SUZUKI- English 01.210.020
ISUZU- English CAN-BUS 107.021 2010- ( CAN-BUS support car models after 2010)
ISUZU- English K-Line 11.62 1996- 2013 ( K-line support car models from 1996 to 2011)
( If you want ISUZU software, please tell us you want CAN-BUS or K-line)
GM TECH2 Features:
1) GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
1) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
2) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
3) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
4) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface;
You will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter.
Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
GM vehicles utilize the CANdi module interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
|Fast Look At 6 Kinds Of Tech2 For GM Scanner
||All Tech2 come with The Same Function
SP23-B and SP23-B3 have the best quality
SP23-B3 is SP23-B with Carton
SP23-1 is SP23 with Carton Box
||C Card (SO22-C)
||C Card (SO22-C)
||Carry Plastic Box
||C Card (SO22-C)
||Carry Plastic Box
||D Card (SO22-D)
||Carry Plastic Box
||D Card (SO22-D)
|After Sale Service: One Year!! Enough Stock Ready Ship!
Tips Help you choose suitableTech II:
There are 5 configurations of Tech2 on our website, they are SP23-B3, SP23-B, SP23-C and SP23,SP23-1
All of them have the same function, their differences are :
SP23-B is the best Tech2 with Black Carry box, more stable
SP23-B3 is the SP23-B with carton box and best quality
SP23,SP23-C is the same as SP23-B, it also includes the Black carry box, but comes from another manufacture.
SP23-1 is the most cost effective one,it is with carton box, will help you save much more money.
If you need the most professional Tech2 with best quality, please choose SP23-B ,because it has a black carry box.
If you need cheaper Tech2 with best quality, please choose SP23-B3
If you need a cheaper Tech2 with good quality , please choose SP23-1
TECH 2 Package list:
1pc x Tech-2 Flash Tester
1pc x 32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
1pc x CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
1pc x RS232 cable and user`s manual
1pc x RS232-DB9 adapter
1pc x DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
1pc x 12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
1pc x SAE 16/19 Adapter
1pc x NAO 12/19 Adapter
1pc x Battery Power Cable
1pc x TIS 2000 CD
GM Tech2 Connection With Candi Interface:
GM Tech2 Connection Without Candi Interface:
6.18 Promotion for OBDSTAR,XTOOL,LONSDOR and Top-Selling ItemsIf you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:
Live Support: Chat with us onlineWhatsapp: +
Skype: OBDII365.comShipping method and delivery time:US, UK & Amazon US &Canada & Australia Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK & Amazon US &Canada & Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price. Ship From UK, No TaxShip From US, No TaxDHL Shipping:
3-4 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.Yanwen Express:
5-10 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
(Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you :) Scan Our QR Codes:
This article includes all GM Tech2
scanner Vetronix clone feedback Yes and No list, aiming to help the GM technicians who are new to GM TECH2.
Part 1: Feedback Yes
– Used my GM tech II to retrofit tcs and marry a non divorced cd changer.
– reads everything a genuine one does. Heck, it’s probably made in the same factory as a genuine one with a different sticker on it. Pinpoint bad air bag sensors, turned on the tpms on both our Z’s.
– It works exactly like any others I’ve used at gm dealers over the years
– $339 for a brand new tech2 with a CANDI module all the cables and adapters and case is great
-connected to my intimidator ss and everything was there
– Change one of my c5s that is canadien to US to disable the auto headlights because they don’t always open when they should and when they do work right they come on too early.
– You have to specify GM English when you order the unit. There are a lot of other cards for different languages Saab, Holden, etc
– Is now fully functional for F body, C5 and C6, It cost me a lot more than the initial $1000 that I thought was a good deal.
– Plugin to my ’08 93 Aero and play around with the typical body and key features. My primary reason for picking up the Tech II was to program a spare key. I figured ~$500+ at a dealer or ~$400 on my own would be well worth it…obviously if I received a working, defect free, unit.
– Programming a key and changing some of the standard comfort features.
– Able to get security access using an old Dell laptop from my IT guy’s graveyard.
– Programming a new key was easily as 1-2-3
– Changed my key-unlock settings to all at first press, and then lock on drive off/open on key out was a snap.
– If you had a Tech2, you could possibly talk to the dealer and have them access their TIS system to load the BCM or PCM calibration to your Tech2. Some may do it.
If you can’t do that, just buy additional TIS2000 with USB key.
– Hooked it up to test engine, ABS, transmission etc, stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, live data all the test result were displayed on the large, easy –to-read backlit screen. It helped to carry out accurate and stable diagnostic function.
– Compared with GM MDI, Tech2 scan tool covers more vehicles including OPEL, GM, SAAB, and Isuzu.
-used it on my GMC for air bag warning
-Tried it on my 2006 Silverado & worked ok.
– The tis 2000 needs windows XP, Vista, win8.1, Win 7 32 bit.
– Able to easily and completely program out the TPMS system
– I have used mine to do two crank sensor re=learns and did the brake bleed on mine for the EBCM flush and it worked fine
– I am fairly certain it works on all GM cars til 2013. I have used it on my 03 GMC full size pickup, and my sisters 07 Trailblazer !!!! (and my 99 vette of course).
-If you have a 1997-2000, the TPMS is in the firmware and cannot be programmed. With the addition of the Z06 in 2001-2004, it can be programmed.
– Bleed the ABS ok.
– Used to cycle and bleed the ABS brakes on my C6 ok
-Plugged it in to my 2011 Z06, and activated the Afterblow feature. I also cleared some old DTC codes that were in history. It works just fine and the quality feels genuine. It’s a pretty good knock off. Even came with all of the stickers from the Veltronix manufacturer. I assume they are knock off too.
– Used it to program my key fobs for my Malibu but also have 4 other Chevys
Part 2: Feedback NO
– GM tech2 scan tool would NOT work with All C5’s, if you are going to use it on a C6,, make SURE you have the CAN D modules.
– Cars only, no trucks, be advised to use Allscanner VXDIAG VCX HD heavy duty scanner.
….To be continued…