Tech2 Diagnostic Scan Tool for GM with Candi Interface (GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden)
Express Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 3-5 Days.See details »
- 9.1KG ( 20.06LB )
- 55cm*50cm*19cm ( Inch: 21.6*19.64*7.46 )
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Product Details
- Technical Support
- Write a Comment
- Related Products
- After-sales service
GM Tech2 GM Diagnostic Scanner
GM-English 33.004 1991-2013
GM-Germany 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Spanish 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Japanese 32.008 1991-2013
GM-French 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Thai 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Portuguese 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Korean 32.008 1991-2013
GM TECH2 Specification:
1) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
2) GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
9) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
10) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
11) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
12) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
2. The following GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
RS232 cable and user`s manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD( support GM Coding till 2007 year)
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANDI)
Find us on your phone:
Whatsapp: +86 18259252285
Live Support: Chat with us online