JDiag FasTPMS Super EL50448 TPMS Relearn Tool,supports GM and Ford .
JDiag FasTPMS Super EL50448 for GM and Ford TPMS Relearn
JDiag FasTPMS Super EL50448 Detail
JDiag FasTPMS Super EL50448 is new product developed by JDiag Electronics Technology Co.,Ltd in 2017,
which is able to work with both GM series and Ford series TPMS relearn tool, Super EL50448 is essential tool of replacement tire pressure sensor, tire pressure alarm remove or exchange tires for GM / Chevy / Buick / GMC / Ford / Lincoln / Mercury etc.
How to switch between GM and Ford brand?
Hold the power button for 3 seconds and 2 LEDs flashing 2 times, selected brand’s LED flashing 2 times.
How to detetied which mode the device in?
Press the power button, if the Green LED flashing, means Super EL50448 in GM mode, if the Red LED flashing,
means Super EL50448 in Ford mode.
How to use Super EL50448?
1. Need 1x Pcs 9V battery to work
2. Set the car in TPMS learning mode. (car horns twice)
3. Starting from the left front tire, the antenna of the dedicated tool for tire pressure monitoring is facing upwards against the tire sidewall near the rim of the valve stem to start the antenna. Press and release the button and wait for the speaker to emit a chirp. Once the speaker is chirping, the sensor information is read and the turn signal to be read at the next position will light.
4. Follow this order to rest TPMS one by one: Front left, front right, rear right, rear left.
5. After all sensors reseted, the car horns twice, the TPMS re-learn finished.
How to set my car in TPMS re-learn mode?
GM series cars:
1. Make the gear in P position.
2. Use cruise to choose TPMS re-learn mode in the dashboard settings.
3. Horn will ring twice and the TPMS indicator flashes, then the learning mode has been successfully entered. If equipped the message center will display the front left (LF) tire
Ford series cars:
1. Make the gear in P position.
2. With the ignition switch to OFF, press and release the brake pedal
3. Turn the ignition switch from the OFF position to the RUN position 3 times and end at RUN position
4. Depress and release the brake pedal
5. Ignition to OFF position
6. Ignition goes from the OFF position to the RUN position 3 times and ends at RUN position
7. Horn will ring once and the TPMS indicator flashes, then the learning mode has been successfully entered. If equipped,
the message center will display the front left (LF) tire
1. When using Super EL50448, please make sure antenna in correct position.
2. Please make sure the 9v battery in good condition.
1pc x JDiag FasTPMS Super EL50448 for GM and Ford TPMS Relearn
6.18 Promotion for OBDSTAR,XTOOL,LONSDOR and Top-Selling ItemsIf you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:
Live Support: Chat with us onlineWhatsapp: +
Skype: OBDII365.comShipping method and delivery time:US, UK & Amazon US &Canada & Australia Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK & Amazon US &Canada & Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price. Ship From UK, No TaxShip From US, No TaxDHL Shipping:
3-4 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.Yanwen Express:
5-10 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
(Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you :) Scan Our QR Codes: