Lexia-3 lexia3 V48 Citroen/Peugeot Diagnostic PP2000 V25 with Diagbox V7.76 Software, updated by CD. Support multi-language, and support Peugeot and Citroen vehicle diagnose after 1995 year, it is professional tool with best price offer, do not miss it.
Best Offer Lexia-3 Lexia3 V48 PP2000 V25 with Diagbox V7.83 Software for Citroen/Peugeot Diagnostic
Top 4 Reasons To Get Lexia 3
1. It is compatible with Citroen cars including:
C1,C2,C3,C4,C6,C8,C-CROSSER,NEMO,BERLINGO,JUMPY,JUMPER,AX,SAXO,BX and so on. But please pay attention, according to our customer's experience, this item can not works good at C5 new models.
2. It is compatible with most Peugeot cars from 1995..
If you have the two types of cars, please pay attention, please check with us first before purchase.
3. Diagnostics is performed via OBD-II connector
(which is located near steering wheel) or via manufacturer-specific connector (only older cars, pre-2001).
4. Support Multi-Language:
English/ German/ French/ Japanese/ Russian/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Dutch/ Polish/ Italian/ Hungary/ Greek/ Czech
1. Update By CD
2. Hardware and software requirements:
Software requires at least Intel Celeron/Pentium III 400 MHz, 128 MB RAM, 50MB free HDD space and USB 1.1 port (USB 2.0 recommended) and Microsoft Windows 98 SR2/2000/XP with the latest service pack installed. If customer requires, we can prepare ready to work PC.
Unlike other universal car scanner tools which only read fault codes; this software performs nearly ALL the functions like the original dealer diagnostic tool. Our diagnostic interface contains K-Line multiplexor, CAN-BUS interfaces and SAE J1850 bus (both PWM and VPW).
1. Read identification
Displays complete identification of control unit, e.g. part number, software/hardware version, manufacturer, etc...
2. Read fault codes
Displays all stored and pending fault codes with complete description (e.g. "Rail pressure - too low pressure").
Program supports report printing or copy to clipboard.
3. Clear fault codes
This function clears all stored fault codes and other diagnostic information.
4. Auto-scan (complete car scan/test)
Detects all ECUs (electronic control units) installed in car and reads all diagnostic fault codes.
5. Measured Values
Program displays live Data like Engine Speed, Battery voltage, Oxygen Sensor, Coolant Temperature, etc. Values can be displayed in graph, 9 values at once, or full listing (all measured values). Logging to file is also supported, which allows offline analysis.
6. Actuator test
Actuator test activates particular actuator (e.g. turn on fuel pump, lock/unlock wheel, lock/unlock doors, cut off fuel, etc..)
1pc x OBD2 cable
1pc x 16pin to Clip Cable
1pc x Long 9pin to USB cable
1pc x Short 9pin to USB cable
1pc x Main unit with extension OBD2 cable
1pc x Instruction for Installation and Activation DVD for PP2000
OBDSTAR X300 DP Plus C ConfigurationSTC SVCI DoIP SDD Pathfinder Diagnostic Tool Please feel free to contact us ,If you have any question:
Live Support: Chat with us onlineWhatsapp: +
Skype: OBDII365.comShipping method and delivery time:US, UK & Amazon US &Canada & Australia Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK & Amazon US &Canada & Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
If you are not from UK ,Germany, Spain, Austria,Potugal,France,we may not be able to ship parcel from UK warehouse to your country, please kindly note.Ship From UK, No TaxShip From US, No TaxDHL Shipping:
3-4 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.Yanwen Express:
5-10 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
(Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you :) Scan Our QR Codes:
How to install Lexia3 Diagbox V7.83 on Windows 7
How to install Diagbox V7.57 Software
Lexia3 PP2000 disable the “Service TPMS” annoying light for my 2010 Mitsubishi EVO X. And here are procedures and pictures show how to do.
I have positively looked for a way to disable the “Service TPMS” annoying light for my 2010 Mitsubishi EVO X for a long time, and finally I found on forum a thread of getting the light disabled.
Here is what I did using Lexia 3 PP2000
XS Evolution that I bought on OBD365
for US$59.00 only.
If you are interested, please browse through the URL below:
1. The Lexia 3 software I use is V46, while the latest version is V48;
2. A laptop Windows XP or laptop with Win XP Mode 7/8
Follow the procedure to do:
1. Install the software Lexia 3 V46 first:
- Then navigate all the way in the PP2000 10A & Lexia v46 Dir and find update_lexia_346.22.exe;
- Run this update V46 pointing to the same location you selected from the V46 install;
2. Connect Lexia 3 interface to the OBD port in my EVO X;
- Upgrading of V46 will revert to this point, simulating a web update;
- Make activation and make sure that you are using LEXIA-346 since you're up to date;
You just activated this way; otherwise you must re after the upgrade.
3. Select "C-Crosser" >> "Lexia" >> "Diagnosis" and "test function". Choose the category based on your selection, there take SUV as an example and come to the ECU list.
- You will see the ETACS interface also called "BSI";
-Select BSI - Configuration - Manual configuration then there will be two options for the configuration of the vehicle and customer choice;
- Select the client options, select "repair".
4. Enter the menu "ETACS-SUV default programming." Select "Under the inflection." TPMS is included the option. The current state is present (ON).
5. The system is currently paralyzing the state of inflation.
6. The system automatically disables inflaction parameters. The status now turns to "away" (OFF)
7. The TPMS light is off.
Here are some photos: