1. Power-On Password: 1
2. Newest Version: V4.94
3. Supported Languages: Deutsch/ English/ Espanol/ French/ Portuguese/ Italiano/ Turkish/ Nederlands.
4. Worldwide leader in digital speedo programming and correction software.
5. Highest Quality
6. Years of experience in digital vehicle engineering.
7. Professional technical service.
A3 Diag new version
A6 Diag new version
A8 Diag new version
R 172 Diag new version
R 231 Diag new version
W 212 Diag new version
Amarok Polo Johnson
1. Service interval adjustments and settings
Fault memory read-erase
Integrated PC communication
Important Tips for Using Digiprog 3:
1. DO connect the Eeprom to the ST01 or ST04 before you connect to Digiprog3, which will avoid Electro static feedback (ESD).
2. Never solder the connections whilst the lead is connected to the programmer, which will damage DigiProg3.
3. DO keep your DigiProg3 in its case when not in Use & keep it in a dry environment at night (don’t leave it in the trunk of your car) If you are using solvents to remove lacquers’ from Eeprom’s ensure that they are cleaned completely, as the solvent will damage the clips.
DigiProg 3 Menu:
1. EEPROM Menu
The first option on the main menu is the Eeprom menu. Reading, writing and saving Eeprom information is all done using this menu. A more detailed guide to using this menu follows later on in the introduction.
2. CAR/TRUCK Menu
This is the menu you will use for correcting and reprogramming vehicles. Manufacturers are set out in alphabetical order and models of vehicles are set out in a simple sub-menu format.
3. Motorcycle Menu
This menu is the same as the CAR/TRUCK menu but is used for reprogramming motorcycles.
4. Special Functions Menu
The special functions menu is for use only by official Digiprog dealers.
5. Setup Menu
This menu is where settings on your Digiprog3 can be changed. Language, password, brightness, volume, and the time/date can all be set and changed in this menu. You can also change whether your machine is working in kilometres or miles.
Using the EEPROM Menu:
On some of the vehicles you will come across, an 8pin Eeprom chip will be used to store the vehicle data. These chips hold vital information from the vehicle such as ignition and immobiliser codes. Loss of this information could result in anything from minor faults, to major faults involving the vehicle not starting and having to be taken to the main dealer. This is why it is very important to read and save the original information from the Eeprom before programming, this way if any errors do occur ,you can always return to the point you started.
The process of reading and saving this information is very simple. The Eeprom chip itself will have a mask number printed across the top of it, for example a widely used chip is a 93C46. You can connect the chip to your DigiProg3 by using adaptor ST01 or ST04. Most chips are surface mount eeproms which will use ST01, but the larger DIL chips will use ST04.
I received the Digiprog 3 4.94 update software from OBD365 last week and installed successfully. I have been playing this for days and it works as advertized. Saw several Digital-kaos forum members are wondering what kind of cars is tested with the new update, just done a 2004 Audi A6 chip to chip with the new Digiprog 3 4.94 and think I would do a quick guide on the A6 programming.
1. Insert ignition key and turn to the “ON” position. Do not attempt to start the engine. You can find the current mileage shown on the dashboard. As shown the mileage of this car is 135,929km.
2. Hook up Digiprog 3 to the 2004 Audi A6 via ST14 adapter and its screen will light up as the car is providing power to it.
3. Click on "PKW/LKW".
4. Go to Digiprog 3 main menu, select car maker, car model and the year of the model. Click the tick icon on the bottom left to continue.
5. Input the number of mileage that you want and click the tick icon to go on.
6. Wait for a few minutes and you will find the mileage on the dashboard is adjusted successfully.
The procedure is quite simple. But please notices that when connecting Digiprog 3 v4.94 odometer with different cars, it may require different cable, such as OBD2 cable, ST01 cable and ST02 cable. Hope this helps anyone.