- MINI VCI for Toyota TIS Techstream V12.10.019 can support Toyota TIS OEM diagnostic software; high performance with ARM CPU inside; high reliability of products using SMD chip, and certified by CE and FCC.
- Support all the diagnostic communication protocols needed for Toyota (since 1996).
Xhorse MINI VCI for Toyota TIS Techstream V12.10.019 22-PIN cable
Top 5 Reasons to Get Toyota MINI VCI cable:
1. Newest Version: V12.10.019
2. Supported Protocols: K-Line ISO 9141/KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4/SAE J1850 PWM/SAE J1850 VPW/CAN 2.0B ISO 11898/CAN ISO 15765-4
3. Support Toyota TIS OEM diagnostic software
4. Cost-effective, the price of product is only one-third of similar foreign products.
5. Support all the diagnostic communication protocols needed for Toyota (since 1996).
V10.00.028 Software Download
MINI VCI Techstream Installation Steps:
1.Install the TIS software.
2.Install the driver. After finished, pls dont open the driver just only open the TIS software. And then connect it with the car you want to diagnose.
3.Select Europe and enter the diagnosing surface.
1. High performance with ARM cpu inside.
2. High reliability of products using SMD chip, and certified by CE and FCC.
3. Upgrade the firmware via the Internet to improve product.
4. Not only provides commonly used J1962 connector, but also provides the old 22pin connector for Toyota.
Techstream Software display:
Toyota MINI VCI PCB Board:
Q: What is the difference between SP61 and SV46?
A:SP61 and the SV46 is almost the same product. SV46 does not have the Toyota 22pin cable.
It only has the Toyota 16pin cable. But the SP61 has the Toyota 22pin cable.
1pc x Toyota MINI VCI OBD2 scan interface
1pc x Toyota 22pin connector
1pc x CD Driver
1pc x Carrying Box
FGTECH Galletto V54 Firmware 0475 EU Version Supports Newer VehiclesIf you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:Whatsapp: +
Live Support: Chat with us online
MINI VCI FOR TOYOTA TIS Techstream V5.00.028
1. Be sure to disable/uninstall anti-virus software
Please note,anti-virus software can flag up this item software as having a virus. This is a false positive and is due to the software containing the application file. So Before setup the device software, please disable/uninstall anti-virus software or install a more reliable free virus scanner! Our this item software is completely safe and virus free and all other virus scanners confirm this.
If the software data is destroyed or lost because you forget to disable/uninstall anti-virus software, please contact our customer service (email to Sales@OBDII365.com), we arrange to resend you CD or send you the software via internet.
2. Required windows operation system is windows XP
Be sure to setup and run the device software under windows XP. Otherwise the device software and program can be broken or it will fail to work.