OBD Tool for Fuel Injected Honda Motorcycles Support Multi-languages
Language support list: Czech/English/French/Hungarian/Italian/Russian/Spanish
Notice: Can not update.
Advantages of OBD Tool for Fuel Injected Honda Motorcycles compared to the factory HDS tool ?
1. Cost is fraction of the factory tool, affordable even for individuals and small repair shops.
2. Connection to the ECM is MUCH easier and quicker, just press the Connect button and the OBD Tool does the rest. No need to enter the frame number, model, etc.
3. All sensor values are shown at the same time, on one screen.
4. Can be used on a dyno, also when the rear wheel is spinning.
5. The measurements are captured automatically and can be saved and played back from file.
6. It is possible to monitor the sensors on Graph.
7. The USB connection, compact size and auto setup make this product portable and extremely easy to use.
8. The software runs on any version of Windows, you can run it on a hardware (laptop, netbook) of your choice.
OBD Tool for Fuel Injected Honda Motorcycles Vehicle List:
All variants, special editions and BOTH ABS and non-ABS models are supported, except where noted for the selected bike model/year. If you do not see the ABS model or a different model variant listed, it means product fitment is the same as for the standard model.
If you do not see the Product Advisor, your browser does not have the Adobe Flash Player browser plug-in installed. Please try it on a computer. A mobile friendly version will be available soon.
1pc X Honda motorcycles OBD Tool
Frequent Asked Questions about OBD Tool for Fuel Injected Honda Motorcycles:
Q1. What is the minimum system requirement to run the software ?
-All computers running Windows (any version) and having a USB port will do. The minimum screen resolution is 1024x600.
Q2. How to use the tool ?
- Have the ignition key in OFF position.
- Connect the OBD tool connector to the 4-pole RED DLC plug of the bike, and connect the USB plug to your Windows PC.
Warning: Never connect the OBD tool connector to a bike plug other than the RED plug.
- Start the OBD tool application.
- Select neutral, turn ignition On and have the engine stop switch in RUN position.
- Press the "Connect" button. The engine parameters must be shown on the screen.
- Start the engine if you wish to inspect parameters with the engine running.
Q3. Some parameters do not show any value, why ?
-This means your vehicle does not have such kind of sensor, or that sensor data is not available through the OBD interface on your bike.
Q4. Can I get some description on the sensors ?
-Yes, move your mouse on the sensor name and wait a second, an infotip will appear.
Q5. The "Throttle position" value does not change from 0 to 100, is that a problem ?
-No, the value displayed here is not normalized and may vary from bike to bike.
-The ECM learns the minimum and maximum TPS values and then knows how much throttle is applied.
-The important thing is, the value should increase as you pull the throttle. Graph view can be useful to detect sensor malfunction.
Q6. The "Advance" parameter does not seem to be correct.
-All parameters shown by the OBD tool are read from the bike computer, without modification. On certain bike models, the
ignition Advance value should be multiplied by 2 or 4 if you need to know the real value.
Q7. What is the maximum measuring time ?
-The measuring time is unlimited (depends only on available disk space. The OBD Tool automatically starts the recording when you connect to the ECM.