Original Wellon VP380 VP-380 Programmer
- Product Details
- Write a Comment
- Related Products
- After-sales service
We supply Wellon VP-380 with unlimited technical support.
The WELLON Programmers are affordable, reliable, and fast universal device programmers. They are designed to operate with the Intel Pentium-based IBM-compatible desktop computers and laptops. No interface card is necessary to plug the module into a PC (this feature is especially handy for laptop users). The menu-driven software interface makes them easy to operate
Wellon VP380 Feature:
1. Works on WINDOWS98 \ 2000 \ ME \ NT \ XP Operating System.
2. User-friendly interfaces with pull-down menus, pop-up dialogue box and help.
3. Device insertion test.
4. Modify algorithm parameters.
5. OTP- security for AT89C5X.
6. Support all operations, such as program, verify, blank check, read, secure, erase and so on.
7. Set addresses intelligently, such as device start address, device end address, from buffer address and so on.
8. Support of Intel (linear & segmented) HEX, Motorola S, and Tektronix (linear & segmented) formats and auto find format.
9. Integrated editors for modifying JEDEC files, HEX files, and test vectors.
10. Auto select E(E)PROM manufacturer and device.
11. Select chip from manufacturer or individual device.
12. Set auto increment.
13. IC test capability for TTL and CMOS Logic ICs and auto find IC mode for unknown IC.
14. Open & edit and test pattern, user can also add their own test pattern.
15. Edit auto program.
16. Auto System Test.
17. Mass Production mode.
18. Signal generator.
19. Frequency Meter.
20. Logic Analyzer.
1. This programmer includes a 48-pin ZIF socket & supports 8-pin to 48-pin DIP package device.
2. With an adapter, it will support from6pin to208pin device packages like PLCC, SOIC, TSOP, PSOP, BGA, QFP etc.
3. Parallel or USB port (Dependent on programmer).
4. System Update by software.
Insert the installation disc into a driver (CD-ROM). Installation program will run automatically.
Connect the programmer module to the computer USB port or parallel port with the provided cable. Then connect the AC adapter to the programmer power jack for the parallel port programmer.
1pc x VP-380 programmer
1pc x USB connecting cable
1pc x AC adapter
1pc x CD-ROM
Find us on your phone:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86 18259252285
Live Support: Chat with us online