The Porsche PIWIS III (PST3) is the newest Diagnostic Tool in the market. It can read trouble code, clear trouble code, shows ECU information. It test live data, display actual values, and programs. On all; process malfunction navigation, showing all interior circuit diagram. Specially if porsche were produced after 2005. The PIWIS III has original oscillometer and multi-meter Function. It is the absolutely necessarily tool for the job.
Top 5 Reason to get Porsche Tester III Diagnostic Tool :
1. Exclusive support for Porsche third generation diagnostic PIWIS 3
2. New DoIP Ethernet diagnostic technology
3. Luxury car diagnosis, ultra low threshold
4. Supports Porsche Models after 2002.
5. Supports Wifi and Lan Cable connection.
Update method : Send HDD back or buy a new HDD
Multi Languages: German , English, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Russia, Portuguese, Dutch
New Car Models Available :
Panamera (971) 2018
Cayenne (92A) 2018
Macan (95B) 2018
991 (991) 2018
Also supports All Other Old car models
Dell E7450 Laptop
Condition: Used ,but good working
CPU： intel i5-5300U 2.30GHZ
Porsche PIWIS TESTER PIWIS3 Features & Functions :
1. New operating system and more intuitive software interface
2. New VCI, support for models with DoIP diagnostics after 2017
3. Maintenance, repair, control unit replacement, programming code
4. Login online anti-theft matching programming
5. Guided fault finding
6. Maintenance circuit diagram view
7. Engineer mode (development version) can support special functions such as installing, modify, Flash.
Porsche Tester III Software details :
Porsche Tester III Software Version :
Package Listing :
1× Piws3 Tester
1× OBDII Cable
1× USB Cable
1× 128GB Software HDD
1× Dell E7450 Laptop (Second Hand)
1× Lan cable
How to enable OEM Porsche PIWIS-III to Developer (Engineer) Mode on Panasonic CFAX3 Laptop?
For Newer Porsche Models:
Go to Home->System->Diagnostic configuration for 991, 981, 918, 970, Cayenne from MY11, Macan
Go to Mode tab
Set Operating Mode to E
3 Modes available:
V mode: Standard After-sales Mode for Porsche Piwis 3 ordinary diagnostics
E mode: Development Mode for Piwis III engineering software functions
P mode: Production for supplier data information (Customers no need work on P mode)
and save setting
For Older Porsche Models:
Go to Home->System->Diagnostic configuration for other models-> Mode->Operate Mode->E (Engineer Mode)->Save
to activate Development mode.