USB+SD MP3 for Smart delivers CD-quality sound directly into the factory sound system via the CD changer port, without the loss of sound quality that occurs with existing cassette and FM transmitter solutions.
USB+SD MP3 for Smart
Directly control from car stereo panel, user only need a SD card or USB disk, then you enjoy the digital music (MP3/WMA) in your car, Aux input for external audio sources, Auxiliary devices such as MP3 players, Potable DVD players, MiniDisk Player, handheld gaming systems, notebook computers and IPHONE can be added to the OEM radio while delivering optimum sound quality.
1. Plug&play, CDC alternative
2. Connected with wire harness, not FM signal controlled ,Hi-Fi guaranteed
3. Controlled by vehicle Head Unit, support Steering wheel operation
4. With imported Hi-Fi Decoding Chip, perfectly support MP3 and WMA tracks
5. Supports SD/SDHC/MMC card/U Disk/Card Reader/Hard Disk
6. Supports external audio source(MP3 MP4 PSP Mobile Phone) via AUX in port
7. Playlist function same as multi CDs
8. Supports Last Position Memory (LPM)
9. Vibration and interference proof
10. Easy to install, no damage to original car decorations for different car models or car radios.
For OEM radios : VW, Audi, Toyota, Honda, Mazda, BMW, Hyundai, Kia, Acura, Lexus, Skoda Citroen, Fiat, Volvo, Mercedes, Nissan, Suzuki, Ford, Renault etcFor after market radios: Clarion ,Alpine, Blaupunkt, Sony, Sanyo, Panasonic, Pioneer, Becker, JVC etc.
2003 - 2005 Smart Roadster
2004 - 2010 Smart
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:Whatsapp: +
Note 1: with Radio CD MMR and MC 1200 Grundig Headunits.
1: Pull out the unit from the car and touch the back of the unit for CDC port when the ignition is switched of.
2: Insert the CDC plug into the original car port correspondingly. Then insert the storage card.
3: Then check if the device works normally or not after power supply given from the car itself.
4: Put the wire harness into the proper and good place after the test successfully.
1) Digital CD Changer
2) OEM compatible harness to connect to the back of the car stereo
3) 3.5 mm Male / Male Audio cable
4) Installation manual
Live Support: Chat with us online