Super Mini Pro TL866A Eprom Programmer is the newest model of True USB Universal Programmer series from China. Free Shipping and obd365 always provide you the best price.
Super Mini Pro TL866A USB Full BIOS Programmer
Top 6 Reasons to Get it:
1. Software version: V6.6
2.Supports Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista & Win7(32/64)
3. Multi-languages support capability: Chinese, English
4. Software update regularly, free life-time software upgrade/download
5. Supports thousands of most popular application devices (12,000 +)
6. High speed/fastest, user-friendly, simply-to-use
Mini Pro TL866A Description:
1. Neat robust enclosure; 40pin ZIF socket, fully automatic; Fast mode SPI support;
2. USB interface for both data transfer and power supply;
3. Ideally suits the portable/convenient applications that includes: car automotive field ECU chip tuning, airbag reset,mileage, satellite devices, BIOS refreshing, xBox, Wii gaming machines EPROM duplicate, PIC/MCU development, newer laptop technology and newer desktop PC etc.
4. It has outstanding performance which supports the devices that other similar products are not capable of supporting: such as 25LF SPI series, PSOP44,TSOP48, 25VF SPI series, PLCC84,SST39VF3201, TE28F102, 27C1024, 27C1028,HD6475,29F800, 29LV800.
1set x 2014 Super Mini Pro TL866A Eprom Programmer
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:Whatsapp: +
Live Support: Chat with us online
The difference between Mini Pro TL866CS and TL866A
1. The ICSP interface (6-pin interface) is only supported in the TL866A
2. A small part of Microchip MCU with more than 40pins requires the use of TL866A for programming on the ICSP interface. Most of the microchip PICs MCU chips are supported on both the ICSP and the 40pin standard ZIF programmer socket.
3. Microcontrollers ATMEGAxxxx and SYNCMOS in the MCU SM89xxx SM59xxx
TL866A supports serial programming on the ICSP and parallel programming on the ZIF pad of the programmer.
TL886CS only support parallel programming on the ZIF block of the programmer.
4. SPI chips, AT45DBxxxx series can only be programmed using the ICSP interface (TL866A only).
5. For all other chips. TL866A and TL866CS
do not differ.
Both programmers work with genuine TL866 adapters for devices up to 48 contacts. (Tsop)