Promotion!Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner For GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden with TIS2000 Software Full Package without Carrying Case
- Product Details
- Write a Comment
- Related Products
- After-sales service
Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner For GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden with TIS2000 Software
1. Multi-langauge: English/ Italian/ French/ Portuguese/ German/ Spainish/ Korean/ Japanese/ Thai/ Chinese
Top 4 Reason to Get GM Tech2 Diagnosti Tool:
2. Update: via 32MB Software Card, when there is newer version released, you can just buy a new card to update
Tech2 for GM Software Version ( You can choose 1 kind software for free):GM English 32.007
SAAB English 148
OPEL English 165 (Support Cars from 1997-2014)
Holden English 149 (Support Cars from 1999-2013)
SUZUKI English 01.210.020
ISUZU English K line 11.53;
ISUZU English CAN line 107.021
3. Year Coverage of Diagnosis: From 1991 to 2013, With the Help of Tis2000 Software, It Can Do Programming for Cars Before Year 2007
4. Package lighter ,cheaper shipping cost and easy for carry.
1. It Can Only Support 12V Cars, No Trucks
2. One Device only comes with One 32MB Card As Default, If You Want to do more vehicles, Please Buy Additional 32MB Memory Card
Tech2 Scanner Description:
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2013.
Cars model supported: GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/HOLDEN
Tech2 Scanner Specification:
1) Dimensions: 12
2) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
3) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
4) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
Tech2 Scanner Features
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1991 thru 2013.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
The Following GM Vehicles Utilize The CAN Interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
GM Tech2 Package List:
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(Candi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD
Difference between GM tech 2 serials and GM MDI:
Q: Can GM Tech2 read VIN?
A: Yes, it can do.
Q: Does gm tech2 do Hummer H3?
A: Yes, it does. GM Tech2 can do diagnose for Hummer h3 model.
Q: Can gm tech2 do airbag resetting for Chev Tahoe 2007?
A: Yes, it can do airbag reset for this model.
Q: Does gm tech2 support Saturn?
A: No, it doen't.
Q: Does gm tech2 work 2007 Cadillac Escalade?
A: The software car list includes the Cadillac model.
A: Yes, it can do this
Q: Can this product do coding?
A: Yes,it can do. With TIS2000 software, it can program GM cars before 2007.
Q: Does it include one 32 mb card, or i have to buy so22-b again?
A: the item sp23-b includes one 32 mb card, you can choose which software you need, and if you need extra 32 mb cards, you can buy so22-b and choose other software you need.
Q: GM Tech2 can support gmc and pontic and saturn car model?
Q: Can GM Tech2 send commands to the various modules and is it able to do diagnostics on a climate control programmer?
To what year is the scanner effective? I own a 1997 Cadillac DeVille and a 2001 Chevrolet Venture.
A: Yes, you can use GM TECH2 to diagnose climate control programmer, when it has communication GM Tech2 can send commands to the modules.
Q: Can it do key coding and control unit programming for all Opel and Isuzu?
A: GM TECH 2 can't do key coding, but can diagnose for most Opel and Isuzu from 1992-2011
Q: Does the tech2 includes the dongle?
A: For this GM Tech2, it has no dongle included by default.
If you need the dongle and do coding, you could buy tis2000 CD USB Key.
Q: It can work on windows7?
A: No, it can only work on Windows XP.
Q: Does it support for K-LINE?
A: Yes, it does
Q: Whether this item can program Opel, SAAB and Suzuki?
A: No, it can only do programming for GM cars before 2007; can not do programming for Opel, SAAB and Suzuki.
Q: Can GM Tech2 work diagnose 2005 GMC - Sierra 1500 truck?
A: Want to use our GM tech2 to diagnose truck, you need to buy an additional truck adapter, because our GM tech is compatible with truck, but only packed with the car adapter.
Q: I bought one GM TECH II and the TIS2000 software can't be installed and no identification, what's the problem?
A: If the TIS2000 you are trying to install is contained in the GM TECH2 software, then it is useless to install TIS2000 software. To program electronic control unit, I advice you buy an extra TIS2000 to work with GM tech2.
Q: After receiving GM TECH2, I got some errors.
A: If it is Blue screen, just replace the Blue Screen Chip. If it is not the problem of Blue screen, please send us the self-test report to check where the problem is;
have no idea on how to operate self test? Refer the self-test manual at GM TECH2 "technical support / service".
Q: GM TECH2 one button doesn't work how to fix?
A: If you have new version GM tech2, there are two ways to solve:
1) we send you a new button to replace;
2) please send back to repair.
If you have old version GM tech2 installed with the newest software, the button maybe won't work.
Q: When I use GM TECH2 for the second times, the tool starts to smoke, and my car voltage become 14V from 12V, what's the matter?
A: Please follow the correct operation steps: before diagnosing, turn on the ignition and then connect the GM TECH2 with the car, when the car starts you'd better test the voltage, because during this process a part of cars'voltage will reach up to 24V or more, especially the car which has a poor contact of electrical ground.
Find us on your phone:
Whatsapp: +86 18259252285
Live Support: Chat with us online