XPROG V6.12 Highlights:
XPROG-M V6.12 Using Tips:
1. You are not allowed to update from the older version Xprog V5.84 to this newest V6.12 XPROG-M Dongle.
2. Make sure anti-virus program closed. Or X-prog software may be killed.
3. Disconnect the internet. Or V6.12 XPROG-M hardware may be damaged.
4. Uninstall all of the old version of xprog-m or Xprog box software, before you install V6.12 software we provide, because our xprog-box hardware is not compatible with other lower or higher version software.
Otherwise the hardware will be damaged and its warranty will be invalid.
5. Never try to UPDATE, or XPROG-M hardware will be damaged; if you update it online, its warrantywill be invalid.
XPROG 6.12 Authorizations included:
AUTH-0001 Motorola HC05 family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM)
AUTH-0002 Motorola HC08 family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM)
AUTH-0003 Motorola HC11 family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM)
AUTH-0004 Motorola HC12, 9S12 family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM and flash memory)
AUTH-0005 Texas Instruments TMS370/TMS374 family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM)
AUTH-0006 Motorola HC05Bxx and HC05Xxx family bypass security authorization (allows to read/write secured EEPROM and flash memory)
AUTH-0007 ST M35080 authorization. Read/Write/Erase device to delivery state.
AUTH-0008 BMW EWS3 authorization
AUTH-0009 ATMEGA family authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM and flash memory)
AUTH-0010 MB ZGS001 authorization
AUTH-0011 Motorola HC11EA9/E9 bypass security authorization (allows to bypass security bit and read EEPROM and RAM memory)
AUTH-0012 National CR16 authorization (allows to read/write EEPROM memory)
AUTH-0014 ST7, ST10 family authorization (allows to read/write internal flash)
AUTH-0015 MPC5xx authorization (depending on device program automatically detects MPC5xx, M95xxx device type, flash, external flash and configuration memory size)
AUTH-0018 Motorola HC12, HC912, MC9S12, MC9S12X bypass security authorization (allows to read/write secured EEPROM and flash memory)
AUTH-0020 ARM (Micronas, ...) Family authorization (allows to read/write internal flash and external serial EEPROM)
AUTH-0021 ARM (Micronas, ...) Family bypass security authorization (allows to read/write secured and non-secured internal flash and external serial EEPROM, view/change mileage, Chassis number (VIN), serial number and PIN code).
AUTH-0024-3 9S12XE SECURITY
AUTH-0025-1 MPC/SPC5xxx Authorized 2016/3/13
AUTH-0027-1 HC(S)908 update Authorized 2016/3/13
AUTH-0027-2 HC(S)908 sercurity Authorized 2016/3/13
AUTH-0028-1 Renesas V850 Authorized 2017/10/9
AUTH-0028-2 Renesas SuperH Authorized 2017/10/9
XPROG Box V6.12 Adapters included:
ADP-0001 TMS370 PLCC28 programming adapter
ADP-0002 TMS370 PLCC44 programming adapter
ADP-0003 TMS370 PLCC68 programming adapter
ADP-0004 Motorola HC05B/X PLCC52 programming adapter
ADP-0005 Motorola HC05B/X QFP64 programming adapter
ADP-0006 ST M35080 in-circuit programming adapter
ADP-0008 TMS374 family in-circuit programming adapter
ADP-0009 MC68HC05V12 programming adapter
ADP-0010 TMS374 on-board programming adapter
ADP-0011 HC11EA9/E9 programming adapter
ADP-0017 HC(S)12 BDM / ARM Micronas in-circuit programming/bypass security adapter
Additional adapter for 5M48H P-Flash
X-PROG V6.12 Newly added below 4 adapters:
ADP-0006 M35080 ICP adapter
QFP64 MC908AZ/AS60 3K85K adapter
XPROG-M V6.12 windows system required as below:
1. Windows XP 32bit OR windows 7 64 bit required, all the patch software for the windows system should be installed already and the windows properly works well...
2. The windows system should be with at lest 2 partitions (except the CD ROM.)
3. Can not be working with virtual harddisk.
XPROG Box 6.12 Installing Tips:
1. Click the file "installation.reg", get the file information to the regedit.
2. Install the file "AdbeRdr11000_zh_CN.exe", it is a must, otherwise the Xprog software will not start.
3. Plug the Xprog main interface to the computer, install the USB driver.
4. Copy the folder "XPROG-BOX6.12" to the desktop, and open it, and run the "xprogdesktop.exe", then software open.
Packing List :
1PC x XPROG-Box Hardware (Aluminum Enclosure)
19PCs x Adapters Set
1PC x USB Cable
1PC x 16Pin Cable
1PC x CD with XPROG-Box Software (V6.12)
XPROG V6.12 Software Added functions A PART Display: