The VAS 5054A V4.4.10 is a universal diagnostic interface for the vehicles of the Volkswagen Group and all OBD vehicle systems from other manufacturers,mainly do AUDI VW Seat Skoda, newly add Bentley and Lamborghini. It is bluetooth version, and it supports multi-language.
VAS 5054A ODIS 4.4.1 with OKI Chip and Bluetooth
Top 5 Reasons to Get VAS 5054A
1. Newest version: ODIS V4.4.10
2. Supported Multi-language: English/ Chinese/ Japanese/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Korean/ Dutch/ Polish/ Turkish/ Spanish/ French/ Italian/ Croatian/Danish/ German/ Swedish/ Finnish/ Slovenian/ Czech/ Russian/ Greek/ Polish
3. Add new car models Bentley and Lamborghini (If you want CD of Bently and Lamborghini, please leave message when you place the order on our website)
4. Bluetooth Version (Bluetooth Connection Password: 082145725)
5. Car models:
VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley and Lamborghini
VAS 5054A ODIS Note:
1. Software will recognieze language according to the system. When installing the software, it will choose language automatically. You can also choose language, but make sure the two options are same. (http://www.mediafire.com/watch/cagxkzjiarbmi3d/Win7-U-ODIS-3.0.1_Install_Video.avi)
2. Cannot choose multi languages, 1 system is only available for 1 language.
3. Please install according to the video, recommend to use professinal win7.
VAS 5054A Description:
The VAS 5054A is a universal diagnostic interface for the vehicles of the Volkswagen Group and all OBD vehicle systems from other manufacturers.
The integrated Bluetooth interface connects the vehicle with a notebook, desktop PC or test system.
No cables are needed for vehicle diagnostics using the VAS 5054A.
The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection is 2 to 5 meters,depending on the environment and the type of Bluetooth adapter used on the PC side.
The Serial Port Profile (SPP) is used for data transfer via Bluetooth.
VAS 5054A Specification:
The vehicle protocols are handled directly in the VAS 5054A.
This ensures fast response times and a reliable real-time behavior independently of the PC operating system. Every time a connection is established, the VAS 5054A software is identified with the version installed on the application PC. The VAS 5054A thus automatically adopts any new features provided after a new software version has been installed on the application PC.The diagnostic application and the associated Diagnostic Base System are installed on the application PC.
The diagnostic base system can access the VAS 5054A via Bluetooth or USB.Access via Bluetooth: After a connection to the VAS 5054A has been set up, the Bluetooth software provides a virtual serial COM port (Bluetooth Serial Port Profile). The Diagnostic Base System uses this COM port to communicate with the VAS 5054A.You need to specify this port when you install the diagnostic application.Access via USB: You can also connect the VAS 5054A to the application PC by using the supplied USB cable. Windows detects the VAS 5054A through Plug and Play, and automatically installs the drivers copied when you installed the diagnostic application. Setup of the VAS 5054A is then complete and the device is ready for use by the diagnostic application.
Computer Windows System Requirements:
Windows System Language: American English
System C:// have to be NTFS format
C:// need to have at least 10GB space for installing VAS 5054A
The Following Vehicle Bus Systems are Supported:
K line (ISO9141-2)
High-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)
Low-speed CAN (ISO 11898-3)
J1850 (SAE J1850)
1 x VAS 5054A main unit
1 x USB Cable
1 x USB Bluetooth adapter
2 x CD
VAS 5054A Software Display:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:Whatsapp: +
VAS 5054A Main Board Display:
Live Support: Chat with us online