Newest Arrival V141 VCM II for LandRover/Jaguar Diagnose and Programming Tool Blue Color
- Product Details
- Write a Comment
- Related Products
- After-sales service
1.JLR approved device, replacement for JLR SDD VCM, covers CAN and ISO9141 vehicle networks.
2.V141 VCM II for LandRover & Jaguar Diagnose and Programming Tool including 12ft USB Cable.
Top 5 Reasons to get VCM2 for JLR:
1. Newest software: JLR V141
2. Most cost competitive Land Rover pass-thru
3. Best suited for current and future vehicles
4. Easy to update for J2534 new functionality
5. Multi Languages: Deutsch,English,Espano,francais, italiano nederlands, Portugues(European) Russian,Japanese,Chinese
Jaguar & Land Rover Vehicle Coverage:
|Range Rover Sport & New Range Rover Sport||Yes|
|New Range Rover||Yes|
|XJ – X300/X308||No|
|XJ - X350||No|
|XJ - X351||Yes|
|XK – X100||No|
|XK - X150||Yes|
(Yes) – Vehicle line fully supported:
(Yes*) - Vehicle line fully supported apart from viewing Data logger signals from both ECM and TCM
modules simultaneously on 2006MY variants :
(No) - Vehicle Line Not supported
VCM2 for LandRover Functions:
1. The VCM2 for Land Rover connects directly to the vehicle OBDII (diagnostic) connector and then to a laptop via a USB cable for use with SDD.
2. Once the J2534 DLL files are loaded, this product will allow normal operation with the JLR SDD diagnostic tool.
3. The device is designed as a replacement pass-through vehicle communications device that can be used for the majority of the JLR SDD diagnostic applications.
4. Only SCP communications are not possible with this device.
How does the VCM2 for Land Rover operate in J2534 mode?
1. Please read the user manual firstly before using, install the software after watching the video or user manual in the DVD
2. Connect the J2534 device to the vehicle OBDII connector (the device powers from the vehicle).
3. Connect the 12ft USB cable to the J2534 device and the other end to the SDD laptop.
4. The red vehicle power (PWR) LED will illuminate to show that the device is powered.
5. During communication with the vehicle the status (STS) LED will flash green.
6. The device interacts with the SDD diagnostic tool in the same way as the existing VCM.
1pc x VCM II interface
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x OBDII Cable
3pcs x CD Software
1pc x Carrying Case
Find us on your phone:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, below is our contact information:
Whatsapp: +86 18259252285
Live Support: Chat with us online