Volvo 88890300 Vocom Interface Support WIFI connection for Volvo/Renault/UD/Mack Truck Heavy-duty Diagnosis
TOP 6 Reasons to get Volvo 88890300 Vocom:
1. Supports Volvo Renault UD Mack Truck Diagnose
2. Diagnostics application that covers the whole repair process through the use of plug-ins.
3. With Volvo 88890300 Vocom Interface you can diagnose, test, calibrate, and program a product.
4. Provide functions for updating the tool, communication with the product, and other external applications.
5. Adjustable plug-ins, user authorizations, and available languages meet needs for different users
6.Supports WIFI wireless diagnosis
Volvo Vocom 88890300 Interface Sofware:
1. Software version: PTT1.12/2.40, software comes with package for free, this software must be installed on Windows XP system computer. Supports Multi-languages.
2. Software version: PTT2.03/3.02(Optional). Latest software version. This software needs additional purchase, 230USD. Allowed to install on Windows 7, supports multi-languages.
VOLVO IMMO TOOL: This software price is 135USD, not included in the parcel. If you need this software, you can buy it from us. This one is used for ECU programming. If you want to program ECU, besides this software, you need to have the flash file for yourself. This one is for offline programming.
VOLVO Intermediate Storage File ENCRYPTOR/DECRYPTOR (EDITOR)
: used for VOLVO programming.
Latest Dev2tool 0.4.2 Version for Volvo with Unlimited Keygen
: This one used for Parameter Programming for volvo vehicles.
Volvo 88890300 Vocom Interface Supported companies and electrical systems:
Volvo Trucks (Older electrical system, Vehicle electronics '98, V2, V3, V4);
Volvo Buses (Conventional, Multiplexed, Multiplexed v2, Multiplexed v3);
Volvo Construction Equipment;
Volvo Penta (VERSION2);
Volvo OEM Component Customer (VERSION2);
Mack Trucks (V-MAC I/II/III, ITC, IV, IV+);
Renault Trucks (VERSION2);
UD Trucks (VERSION2)
Volvo Vocom Interface Functions:
Identify a product.
View information history.
Diagnose a selected product.
Test a selected product.
Program a selected product.
Calibrate a selected product.
How to set up Volvo Vocom WiFi connection?
1) use USB cable , go to PTT, setting, Communication unit configuration, configure, 'USB+Directly to Communication unit'
2) 'Direct' ->'Restore default values'-'Apply'-'Ok'
3) Click Ok again. then disconnect usb cable,
4) go to Setting->'Comm.unit Selection' -. ' Communictcation unit 8889300 ....Nickname'
5) now your can use signal get wireless singal. All OK
Volvo 88890300 Vocom Interface Software Display:
1 pc x 88890300 Vocom Interface
1 pc x OBD2 Cable
1 pc x 8pin Cable
1 pc x 14pin Cable
1 pc x 12pin Cable for Renault trucks
1 pc x USB cable
1 pc x PTT 1.12/Vcads 2.43