- The Lambda Tester is designed to measure the crossover changes which occur in the closed loop contorl system.
- The tester can be used to analyse Zirconia or Titania type sensor.The tester can simulate the sensor signals to the ECU
- to verify acceptance of the signals and confirm that the ECU acts upon these signals.
All-Sun EM272? Lambda tester&simulator test 1,2,3 and 4 wires sensors durable ABS enclosure low battery
1.Tests 1, 2, 3 and 4 wire sensors.?
2.Tests heated and non-heated sensors.?
3.Identifies which wire the tester is connected to, i.e. Ground, heater or ECU supply(where applicable).?
4.Rich or lean signal simulation to check ECU reaction.?
5.Wire piercing clip for easy connection.?
6.LED light path displays the crossover signals of the Lambda sensor.?
7.Low battery indication?
8.Sealed control switches for workshop environment.?
9.Durable ABS enclosure.?
- Battery:?9V, 6F22 or equivalent, alkaline?
- Low Battery Indication:?LED on the indictor panel lights?
- Operating Environment:?-10℃?~ 50℃, <75%RH?
- Storage Environment:?-20℃?~ 60℃, <85%RH?
- Size:?147 x 81 x 29 mm?
- Weight:?about 250g?
1pc x Automotive Lambda Tester
1pc x Carrying Pouch
1pc x ?English User Manual
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :