Automotive Programming Dedicated Power FOR AUDI/VW/BENZ/BMW can be used to protect your ECU from being damaged once the battery voltage is unstable while you doing the ECU programming of your vehicle.
Automotive Programming Dedicated Power FOR AUDI/VW/BENZ/BMW
Automotive Power Processor Automatic Voltage Regulator delivers cost-effective and high quality power protection for many applications (Often times, it takes too long time to do vehicle ECU programming, the battery voltage usually is lower or higher than standard values due to electricity instability which might result sudden disruption during programming and cause damage to Vehicle ECU.)
It can prevents equipment damage from voltage fluctuations and transient surge.
Programming Dedicated Power Functions:
1. Smart Car Program
2. High temperature alarm.
3. Charging dedicated power
4. Short circuit and reverse polarity protection
5. Intelligent charger for motor vehicles starter battery
6. Extensive protection functions and self-protection functions
7. Intelligent charger for motor vehicles starter battery
8. Input voltage 220V only, Output Voltage 14V/100A. (The input voltage of 11V needs to be customized)
Volvo, Porsche, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, General Motors Etc.
1. Efficiency: 85%
2. Power Factor: 0.95
3. Frequency range: 40-60HZ
4. Rated input voltage: 220V (+/-20%)
1. DC voltage: 14.5V
2. Rated current: 0-100A
3. Rated maximum power: 1500W
4. Ripple and noise: 100mVp-p
1. Over-voltage: 15V
2. Working temperature: -40 - +85
3. Safety: UL60950, TUV EN60950-1
4. Overload: 90-110% of rated output power
5. Withstand voltage: I / P-O / P: 3KVAC I / P-FG: 1.5KVAC
6. Insulation resistance: I / PO / P, I / P-FG: 100M Ohms, 500VDC/25 C / 70% RH
7. EMC: Complies with EN55022, EN61000
1set x Automotive Programming Dedicated Power FOR AUDI/VW/BENZ/BMW
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :