Why do you buy AUTEL IM608 Pro from OBDII365 ?
AUTEL IM608 Pro Highlights:
Upgraded Version of Autel IM608
Package comes with APB112 Smart Key Simulator and G-BOX3 Adapter
Existing Autel IM508 / Autel IM608 Users Can Upgrade To IM608 Pro by Purchasing XP400 Pro
Come with XP400 Pro which adds more functionality for BMW, Mercedes-Benz, as well as EEPROM reading
Packing comes with APB113, APB114, APB115, APB118, APB119, APB120, APB121, APB122, APB123, APB126, APB127, APB128
Could be used with IMKPA Accessories: which adds BMW EWS3 key learning, Benz NEC key learning and Benz ESL_W209 read/write/erase
With the upgraded key programmer XP400 Pro, the MaxiIM IM608 Pro is the most advanced key programming tool that combines the powerful IMMO and programming functions with OE-level diagnostics and advanced service functions in one Android based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Pro features an automated and guided Smart Mode to help technicians perform key learning effortlessly, and an Expert Mode to provide experienced technicians with quick access to desired functions. It supports all the functions of the previous MaxiIM IM608 with more powerful and stable performance of key functions, including read/write keys, read/write chips, and read/write Mercedes infrared key.
Autel IM608Pro enables key learning directly through the OBD II port for 85% of vehicles in North America. The IM608 tablet can read the immobilizer pins and passwords directly from the vehicle and stores this information to use later when learning the newly programmed keys to vehicle. The IM608 tablet provides all the diagnostics capabilities of Autel's MaxiSYS MS908S including all system AutoSCAN, active tests, special functions, coding, initialization and memory relearns.
IM608 Pro Features:
2. 64GB Memory
3. One Year Warranty
4. Hexa-core Processor
5. Multilingual Support
6. 1920x1200 Resolution
7. 10.1-inch Touchscreen
8. 8.0 Megapixel Camera
9. 15000 mAh Built-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Expanded adapter set for the IM608 / IM508 with the XP400PRO:
Benz NEC key learning
BMW EWS3 key learning
Includes 1-Year Warranty
Benz ESL_W209 read/write/erase
Supports over 10 key unlock types
Compatible with IM508 and IM608
What's the difference between IM608 and IM608 Pro?
The only difference between IM608 and IM608 Pro is the programmer that comes with the tablet.
The tablets themselves IM608 and IM608Pro have no difference in terms of hardware and software. All keep the same.
As for the difference of XP400 and XP400Pro, the main difference is the hardware upgrade. XP400PRO is more powerful.
But the good thing is you can buy XP400Pro and optional adaptors together with any Autel key programming tool like IM508 and IM608 to have the same features with IM608Pro&XP400Pro and optional adaptors.
XP400Pro programmer upgrade and improvement compare to XP400:
1. Fixed the problem of connecting the XP400 to the vehicle ODB connector causing the burnout of the device.
2. Fixed the stability problem of using APB102 IR key to read/write.
3. Upgrade the hardware of programmer, Chip read/write function is more stable and support more EEPROM chips.
4. Fixed the problem of EERPOM adaptor APB101 can't read/write EEPROM chip and rename it as APA129.
5. Rename accessories APA104, APA105, APA106 as APA107, APA108, APA109.
6. APA108 and APA109 cable length is shorter than before, reducing the signal interference.
XP400 Pro add support for following chips:
(1) EEPROM-->>AMD-->>AM29FXXX series chip;
(2) EEPROM-->> FUJITSU-->> MB29FXXXseries chip;
(3) EEPROM-->> ST-->> M29FXXXseries chip;
(4) Engine control module-->> ST-->> M29FXXXseries chip;
(5) IMMO-->> BENZ-->> ESL_W209_W906(Motorola) read/write/erase function;
(6) IMMO-->> BMW-->>EWS3 module read/write function;
(7) REMOTE_RENEW(renew key)-->> NEC-->> V51 and V57 chip read/write/erase; (Support original dealer key learning with key dump mode.)
XP400 Pro adds support for following adaptor board:
(1) APB113 PCF79XXadaptor;
(2) APB114 EWS3 adaptor;
(3) APB115 NEC Adapter;
(4) APB118 NEC ELV adaptor;
(5) APB119 TB28FXXXadaptor;
(6) APB120 TMS370adaptor;
(7) APB121 AM29FXXX Adaptor;
(8) APB122 AM29FXXX adaptor;
(9) APB123 AM29FXXX adaptor;
(10) APB126 M35080/D80 adaptor board;
(11) APB127 MC68HC0(7)05BXX adaptor;
(12) APB128 MC68HC05X32 adaptor;
In a glance, the MaxiIM IM608 Pro supports all the functions of the previous MaxiIM IM608 with a more powerful and stable performance of key functions, including read/write keys, read/write chips, and read/write Mercedes infrared key with a more stable EEPROM platform.
Advanced Programming Functions
1. MCU Read / Write
2. Key Programming
3. EEPROM Read/Write
4. Mercedes Key Read / Write
5. Remote Frequency Detect
1. Read / Erase Codes
2. AutoVIN / AutoScan
3. All system diagnostics
4. View Freeze Frame Data
5. View, Record and Playback Live Data
6. Shop and Data Manager Applications
7. Compatible with more than 80 vehicle makes
8. Work with the MaxiFlash JVCI (J2534 ECU Reprogrammer)
Advanced Service Functions
1. Active Test
2. ECU Coding
3. Oil Service Reset
4. Complete Service Functions
5. Steering Angle Sensor Relearn
6. Battery Registration and Reset
7. VW/Audi Component Protection
8. Tire Pressure Monitoring System
9. Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration
10. Parking Brake Pad Relearn After Replacement
Powerful IMMO Functions
1. Key Learning
2. Remote Learning
3. VW MQB Key Learning
4. Mercedes Key Learning
5. Read PIN (All Key Lost)
6. IMMO ECU Reset / Adaption
7. IMMO ECU Refresh / Coding
8. BMW CAS4 Key Learning and Adaption
9. AUDI Q5 / A4/A5 2015-2017 Key Learning
10. Auto Detect Make / Model / Year / System
11. BMW FEM / BDC Key Learning and Adaption
12. Volvo Smart Key Learning / knob-style smart key
13. 2015-2018 Land Rover & Jaguar write key via dump
Xp400 Pro Supports 12 Types Of Unlocking Smart Key:
BMW E Chasis remote control
OE 315 remote refresh
OE 868 remote refresh
Aftermarket remote control refresh
BMW F Chasis remote control
315 remote refresh
433 remote refresh
868 remote refresh
Audi--semi smart key
AUTEL MaxiIM IM608 Pro presents several brand new features that make the device even more versatile:
1. Read/write Data
2. BMW EWS3 key learning (need to use with APB114)
3. OEM Mercedes-Benz NEC key learning (need to use with APB115)
4. Mercedes-Benz W209 EIZ read/write/erase (need to use with APB118)
- EEPROM - added 60 chip types, now supports 445 types (need to use with APB119, 121, 122, 123 and 126);
- MCU - added 32 chip types, now supports 2067 types (need to use with APB120, 127and 128);
- Odometer – will add 162 chip types, will be able to support 171 types in July;
- Engine ECU – added 1 chip type, now supports 41 chip types;
- Immobilizer ECU – added 3 chip types, now supports 181 chip types.
- Key unlock – supports 11 key types (need to use with APB113).
Advanced Key Programming Vehicle Coverage Combined the XP400PRO and the IM508/608
1. Add Key, All Key Lost
2. One-tap Key Programming via OBD
3. 3rd Generation IMMO CAN-Line / K-Line
1. Add Key/All Key Lost
2. Smart IMMO Programming (support EWS3 / 4, CAS 1 / 2 / 3 / 4, FEM / BDC)
for Volkswagen / Audi:
1. One-tap Online Programming
2. Add Key / All Key Lost Via OBD for 2013 - 2020 Models
Read IMMO Password, Add Key / All Key Lost up to 2020
Add Key / All Key Lost (No PIN Needed) up to 2020
1. Add Key / All Key Lost (No PIN Needed) up to 2020 FCA
2. Read IMMO Password, Add Key/All Key Lost up to 2020
Add Key / All Key Lost (No PIN Needed) up to 2020
for LandRover / Jaguar:
Add Key / All Key Lost up to 2019
1. Semi-smart Key Learning via OBD up to 2018
2. Smart / Blade / Fobik Key Learning via Dump
AUTEL IM608 Specifications:
USB Port – Provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
DC Port – Provides 12V DC power supply.
DB 26-Pin Port – connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared collector, ECU cable, MCU cable and MC9S12 cable.
Cross Signal Pins – holds the MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface.
Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key
Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
100% Original AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator Works for Autel MaxiIM IM608/ IM508
Autel APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip.
Currently, it supports to simulate the 4D type chip. More key chip types will be supported with future upgrades.
1. Cannot be used with the XP200
2. Do Not disconnect the USB Cable when use
3. Can Not be working itself only. the APB112 Smart Key Simulator needs to be used together with the Autel Diagnostic Device.
4. Compatible with IM608, IM508, and MX808IM (If you try to use the Autel G-box 3 with IM508, you need to have the XP400. Otherwise the Autel G-Box 3can not work with IM508 )
5. Before operating or maintaining this unit, please read these instrucstions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions. Use this unit correctly and properly.
Failure to do so may cause damage and/ or personal injury and will void the product warranty
Autel APB112 Features:
1. Smart key simulator
2. Compatible with IM608, IM508, and MX808IM
3. Compact but would need to be used with the XP400
4. Cannot be used with the XP200
5. 46, 4D data collection
6. 46 smart key password calculation
7. 46 chip simulation
8. Toyota 4D (94/ D4, 98) smart key simulation
9. Toyota H (88/ A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
10. Collects data from the ignition coil
11. Identify ignition coil troubles
12. Decode vehicle key chip data
13. Simulate vehicle key chip (ex - 4D chip)
14. Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
15. Toyota/ Lexus smart key all key lost
16. Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
1. Status Indicator - Indicates The Current Status
1) Lights Solid Blue - the power supply is working properly and in default state;
2) Falshes Green - the data interaction status;
3) Flashes Red - the status of upgrading;
4) Lights Solid Red - the boot status
2. USB Interface - Provides power and data communication
3. Product Information
Before operating or maintaining this unit, please read these instrucstions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions. Use this unit correctly and properly. Failure to do so may cause damage and/ or personal injury and will void the product warranty
1. Connect the APB112 smart key simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USD cable
2. After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue, indicating that the APB112 smart key simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the diagnostic device.
3. The APB112 smart key simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel diagnostic device according to the selected vehicle system function
4. Place the smart key simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip. After decoding, the original car chip data can be copied.
5. The emulator key chip can generate various types of key chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.
1. the APB112 Smart Key Simulator needs to be used together with the Autel Diagnostic Device.
2. Do Not disconnect the USB Cable when use
100% Original AUTEL G-BOX Accessary Tool for Mercedes All Key Lost Work with IM508 IM608Top 8 Reasons to Get Autel G-BOX3: