The Autel MD808 Pro has the features and functions of the older MD802 and the MaxiCheck Pro combined and offers more service functions than the either of the older units.
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro All Modules Scanner Diagnostic Tool (MD802 ALL+ Maxicheck Pro)
The MaxiDiag MD808 Pro is built to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level. Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions, MD808 Pro can access ALL available modules for the best diagnosis operations. With all that enclosed in a 4-inch hand-held device, there is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market.
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro is an easy-to-use handheld Diagnostics & Service Tool with a 840x480 Color Display. The tool, which is compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer, can read and clear codes in all available modules and also offers a robust menu of service functions including Oil Light & Service Maintenance Reset, Battery Maintenance Reset, Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration functions, Steering Angle Sensor and Electronic Parking Brake resets.
Autel MD808 Pro Scan Tool Features:
Support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for ALL systems
Read and clear trouble codes, control and test BMS / Oil Reset / SRS / EPB / DPF systems
Support oil service reset
Support battery registration and reset
Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration
Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality
Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
Reset service mileage and service intervals
Turn off ECU brake warning light
Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing
Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support
Autel MD808P Special Functions:
The MaxiDiag ® MD808 Pro provide ABS, Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, DPF and BMS functions for most modern vehicles on the road today. Select the Service function from the Main Menu to access the five special functions.
- ABS Maintenance: The tool can read codes,erase codes, record live data,read ECU information,perform active test,and perform special function.
- SAS: Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
- DPF: The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send your car to a main dealer. The tool will manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- Oil Reset: The Engine Oil Life System calculates when to change the engine oil and filter based on vehicle use.An oil change is required whenever indicated by the display and according to the recommended maintenance schedule.Whenever the oil is changed, reset the system so it can calculate when the next oil change is required. If a situation occurs where the oil is changed prior to a service indicator being turned on, also reset the system.
- EPB: This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively.
- BMS: The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle, and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
- Throttle Service: The engine better adjusts the idle speed, controls the injection quantity, and adjusts the shift point.
Autel MaxiDiag MD808P Specifications
||ARM® Thumb® Processor (400 MHz)
||32MB, 166 MHz
||4.0 inch LCD with 800x480 resolution
||Mini USB: 2.0 Micro SD Card (16GB)
||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
What the advantages of MD808 Pro compare with MD808 basic and MD802?
||5% - 95% non-condensing
||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”)
||313 g (0.69 lb.)
1.MD808 PRO support all system of car, the md808 only support 4 system , and MD808 PRO is upgrade version of MD808 and MD802 , coverage more car and more systems.
2.MD808 PRO support Steering Angel Learning , DPF functions , and Battery Registration and reset .
The MD808 4 system and MD802 don't have these functions.
3. Autel MD808 pro is not just a diagnostic tool, but a professional service tool to service individual specialized systems, including Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS and DPF, offers quick and easy solution to everyday task in the workshop;
Based on the ARM Thumb Processor (400 MHz), it needs only 6s booting time to allow you to build a more fluid user experience.
4. For MD808 PRO, Live data graphing for all available modules.
5. Brand New Design: Autel MD808 pro, a revelation in diagnostic and service tool is launched with brand–new exterior in terms of design, structure and buttons;
6. Efficient Diagnosis: MD808 PRO Offer more advanced features and functions to troubleshoot basic four systems (Engine, Transmission, SRS and ABS) for major vehicles on the road today;
7. Powerful Hardware: MD808 PRO Included with 16G Micro SD Card, full color 800*480 display to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level.
MD802 4-system vs. MD802 Full vs. MD808 4-system vs. MD808 Pro All Systems
Autel MD808 Pro vs. Autel Autolink AL609 vs. AL629
Autel MD808 Pro vs. Launch X431 CRP129
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Micro SD card
1pc x Carry case
1pc x USB Cable
Autel MD808 Pro FAQs:
Q: Does it read TCC transmission data on GM vehicles?
A: yes it does, can read slip count, shift time, temp, and tons of other things
Q: Does it include ALL SYSTEM as in MD802 All systems , or only 4 systems ?
A: the MD808 PRO is a combo of the Maxicheck Pro and the MD802 , the regular MD808 is 4 systems
Q: What is a component test ??
A: it initiates a leak test for the EVAP system
Feedback: SAS in the Scan menu is steering angle sensor, not airbag SRS, SRS is found elsewhere in the tool. Additional vehicles supported not shown in the video include Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, SEAT, SKODA, Saab, Smart, Sprinter, VW, and Vauxhall
Feedback: That looks like quite a good tool for the price! If I could afford something like that at the moment and didn’t already have a scan tool, I’d be all over that.
Q: Can this read oil or transmission temperature?
GODIAG Odometer Correction for Ford, GM, Toyota, etcAny question please don't hesitate to contact us:
A: I found transmission temp, might read oil temp on cars that support it, i only found coolant and air temp otherwise.
Whatsapp/BOTIM: +86 18259252285
Skype: OBDII365.comShipping method and delivery time:US, UK , CA, RU Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, CA, Warehouse, Free TAX
, faster shipping with best offer. Ship From UK, No TaxShip From US, No Tax
If US/UK Stock sold out, your order will be shipped from China via DHL or YANWEN(No Tax).DHL Shipping:
DHL Express is our default shipping method to most countries, 3-4 working days, to help you pay for less custom tax
we will declare a lower value on DHL invoice. If your address is remote area, you need pay extra freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.Yanwen Express:
5-10 working days, Tax Pre-paid, usually no extra fee
for European Countries or Remote Area.
(Due to high tax in European countries,like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, Yanwen express will be used as first option, if you need faster DHL, please contact us after payment ,thank you :)
How To Register Autel MaxiDiag MD808/MD808 Pro?
User would update the scan tool ONLY after you had registered the tool on our website: www.autel.com. Then you could download software, update online, retrieve information and get warranty service.
Note: Prior to registration, please confirm your network is working properly.
1. Visit the website http://pro.autel.com.
2. If you already have an Autel account, Sign In with your account ID and password.
3. If you are a new member to Autel, click on the Create Autel ID
button on the left side to create an ID.
4. Enter the required information in the input fields, and click the Get Verification Code
button to get a verification code for email validation.
5. The online system will automatically send a verification code to the registered email address. Input the code in the Verification Code field and complete other required fields. Read through Autel’s Terms and Conditions and click on Agree, and then click Create Autel ID
at the bottom. A product registration screen will display.
6. The device’s serial number and password is located in the About
section of the System Setup application on the tool.
7. Select your product model, enter the product serial number and password on the Product Registration screen, and click Submit to complete the registration procedure.
How to Update Autel MaxiDiag MD808/MD808 Pro?
Autel frequently releases software updates that you can download. The Update feature makes it very easy to determine and get exactly what you need.
There are two ways to update your tool.
1. Remove the Micro SD card from the device and connect it with a Windows-based computer for updating.
2. Connect your tool with a Windows-based computer using the supplied USB cable and select Update on the Main Menu to enter Update Mode.
The update procedures for the above two update methods are the same. Follow the update procedure to finish updating.
1. Download the Maxi PC Suite
from www.autel.com and install on your Windows-based PC.
2. Run the Maxi PC Suite
. Wait for the Log In window to pop up.
3. Enter your Autel ID and password and wait for the Update window to display. If you forget your password, you may click the [Forget Password?]
to link to our website and find your password back. Or you may click Sign up
to create an Autel ID to continue.
4. Select the product type and serial number, click OK
5. In the Update
window, select the items you want to install. Usually, you should install all available updates.
Generally, there are two ways to update programs:
1. Select the programs that you would update by clicking on the check boxes next to those items. Then click the Update All button on the right bottom of screen. Click the Clear All button will reselect the items you want to update.
2. Or, click on the Select All checkbox on the left bottom of screen and all updatable items will be selected automatically. Then click the Update All button on the right side of screen.
3. When the downloading is completed, the downloaded programs will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the old version.
1. Find out the desired updating item and click the Update button in the same line.
2. When the downloading is completed, the downloaded program will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the old version.
View or Delete Programs
To view the list of installed programs or to delete an installed program, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the Installed tag entry and the page will show the list of programs installed.
2. Select the program(s) that you would delete
? Batch delete:
Select the programs that you would delete by clicking on the check boxes to the left of those items. Then click the Uninstall All button on the right bottom of screen.
? Single delete: Click the Uninstall button in the line of your would-be-deleted program.
3. A window asking “Are you sure to delete the software?” will pop up for your confirmation.
? Click on OK to delete the program(s) selected, or on Cancel to quit the action.
? The deleted program will automatically add to the end of program list in the Update page in case you would like to install again.
In the search box on the right top corner of the screen, you can enter any words to search the software you desired, and this function works for both Update Available column and Installed column.