MaxiLink ML529, an extremely useful tool from Autel, is what you'll need to check engine faults on most 1996 and newer OBDII compliant vehicles. The code reader will help to easily determine the DTCs for the Check Engine Light, turn Check Engine Light off, clear codes and reset monitors, and easily retrieve vehicle information and display monitor and IM readiness status.
Autel MaxiLink ML529 OBD2 Scanner Diagnostic Tool PK AL519 CR6001
Autel ML529 Full OBDII Functions:
The code reader Autel ML529 is a useful tool for enhanced OBDII diagnosis on most 1996 and newer vehicles that are compatible with OBDII protocols. The code reader supports full 10 test modes of OBDII diagnosis and you can use it to:
1. AutoVIN function for quickly identifying manufacturer-specific codes
2. Reads enhanced codes in Powertrain system for Ford, GM and Chrysler
3. Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
4. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes
5. Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
6. Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
7. Turns off Check Engine Light, clears codes and resets monitors
8. Views freeze frame data
9. Displays monitor and I/M readiness (emissions) status
10. Reads live PCM data stream
11. Displays live O2 sensor test data
12. Graphs data
13. Reads, stores and plays back live sensor data
14. Troubleshooter code tips aid technician in efficient vehicle diagnostics and vehicle repair
15. Patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
16. Bright color-coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
17. Multilingual (including English, Spanish and French) menu and DTC definitions
18. Internet Updatable
19. Prints data via Windows-based PC
Autel ML529 Code Reader:
1.Built-in DTC Lookup: The code reader ML529 is designed with the built-in DTC library that allows you to check the definitions of engine error codes and determine the source of the problem.
2.Data Printing: The code reader has the function of Data Playback that allows viewing and printing of data from the last recorded test. Download and install the Maxi PC Suite on your Window-based PC, and you can print the stored data via Autel Printer software that is concluded in Maxi PC Suite.
3 .Internet Update: Simply connect the tool to your PC via supplied USB cable, and you are able to update the tool to get a wider vehicle or component coverage and the latest bug fixes.
l ENHANCED MODE6: Accessing the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/ systems, and you can easily determine if the components or the monitors are fine by comparing the monitors’ current value, minimum and maximum values.
l ACCURATE TESTING: Code reader ML529 can accurately read and erase engine error codes and view live data on most 1996 and newer OBDII protocols vehicles and efficiently display the monitored data like I/M Readiness, O2 Sensor Test, and Freeze Frame Data.
l USEFUL DATA PLAYBACK: The Data Playback allows viewing and printing data from last recorded test, and you can connect the tool to a Windows-based PC with supplied USB Cable to print the recorded DTC data when data-sharing is needed.
l BUILT-IN DTC LOOKUP: To shorten your diagnostic time and bring you great user experience, this code reader is equipped with a built-in DTC library that guides you directly to the faulty components via showing the definitions of the codes on the 2.8-in LCD screen.
l WARRANTY & SERVICE: The code reader is guaranteed with 12-month warranty for all defects in materials and workmanship, and the after-sale service is and will be supported by the Autel headquarters in China.
ML529 Scan Tool Specifications：
Display： 2.8-inch LCD (320x240 dpi)
Connectivity ：USB mini 2.0
OBD II DB15
Operating Temp： 0℃ to 60 ℃ (32℉ to 140℉)
Storage Temp： -20℃ to 70 ℃ (-1℉ to 158℉)
External Power： 8.0 to 18.0V power provided via vehicle battery
1pc x ML529 Scan Tool Main Unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Guide
We are here for you:Whatsapp:
+86 18259252285Email: Sales@OBDII365.comSkype: OBDII365.com