The new, ultra-compact MaxiSYS-VCI100 features the latest advances in wireless Bluetooth connectivity. It can communicate with electronic control units (ECUs) of vehicles, guaranteeing performance and speed that redefine multi-brand diagnosis.
Autel MaxiSYS VCI100 Compact Bluetooth Vehicle Communication Interface
This MaxiSYS VCI100 Bluetooth Interface Can Work for Maixsys Series Tool including MS906BT, MS906TS, MK908, MS908, MS908S Pro, MS908 Pro, MK908P, Maxisys Elite, MS909,MS919 and Ultra.
Autel VCI100 Description:
The wireless diagnostic interface MaxiVCI V100 isa small interface box used to connect to a vehicle's diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect wirelessly with the MaxiSys Display Tablet, as well as standalone PC, as a vehicle communication interface (VCI) for vehicle data transmission. Thanks to the wireless BTtechnology, with which you are allowed to work freely around the vehicle.
MaxiVCI V100 communicates with electronic control units (ECUs) of your vehicles, guaranteeing performance and speed that redefine multi-brand diagnostics. The development of this interface has been focused on reducing the communication time, and ensuring the tool is practical to use
If you are concerned about the operation of your vehicle at any time while using the MaxiVCI V100
- Wirelessly connects vehicle ECU to MaxiSYS tablets supporting Bluetooth
- Features convenient wireless Bluetooth technology enabling tech to perform diagnostics outside of vehicle
- Supports comprehensive diagnosis and reading of control modules
- Ultra-fast OBDII-port communication within 75 feet
- Updateable software via the Internet
1. Pull off the roadway immediately or as soon as it is safe to do so.
2. Disconnect the devicefrom the OBDII port.
3. Consult a licensed mechanic or automobile service center.
AUTEL MaxiSys diagnostic platform combines the MaxiVCI V100 and the display tablet with technical information into a single program, ensuring quick and simple access to the vehicle to perform comprehensive diagnostics applications.
Autel MaxiSYS-VCI 100 Connection:
VCI 100 Parameter:
The MaxiVCI V100 device package includesthe unit, user manual, and a CD with driver program and update agent.
1.Lighting Push Button
5.Vehicle Data Connector (16-Pin)
||BT V.2.1 + EDR
|Input Voltage Range
||150 mA @ 12 VDC
||0°C to 50°C (ambient)
||-20°C to 70°C (ambient)
||3.7V Lithium Battery
1pc x Autel MaxiSYS VCI100
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :
How to use Autel VCI100 Bluetooth Adapter with MK908
How to update the firmware of VCI (vehicle connector interface) for Autel scan tool devices? The process is the same irrespective of the kind of Autel products, it applies to MaxiVCI Mini
, MaxiVCI VCI100
& Wireless Diagnostic Interface.
This tutorial will take the MaxiVCI Mini as example, which is used for Autel MK808TS, MX808TS, MP808TS, etc. Besides, MaxiVCI100(supports Autel MS906BT, MS908TS etc.) & Wireless Diagnostic Interface(supports Autel MK908, MK908P, etc) are all the same process for updating.
It is absolutely essential that beyond keeping the Autel scanner itself updated. You also need to ensure that the VCI firmware is updated so that the tool has the latest firmware for connecting to different vehicles that you may work on.
Note Before Update:
- Ensure device is well charged;
- Ensure connection to VCI is firm;
- Ensure Internet connection is stable.
4 Steps Of VCI Firmware Upgrade
- Use charging cable to connect VCI & Autel device.
- 2 Green lights on VCI will come on, which means connection is successful. The VCI green tick on screen also shows it works.
USB connection indicators on various VCI
- Connect device with WIFI, press VCI Manager >> Update >> Update now
(Note: Do not disconnect the VCI. Do not leave this page during upgrade!)
- Reboot your VCI to complete update.
VCI firmware upgrade is easy and fast, it guaranteed normal running of Autel device with latest stable version.