- Autel MX-Sensors 433MHz/315MHz, the programmable universal sensors, are both smart and efficient specially built for sensor replacement to perform like OE sensors, in terms of signal interval, durability and functionality supporting up to 99% of the US and Canadian vehicles.
- The 2-SKU sensor solution that covers over 98% of all OE sensors on the market will greatly simplify your inventory management and lower investment and sales loss.
Autel MX-Sensor 433MHz/315MHz Universal Programmable TPMS Sensor Specially Built for Tire Pressure Sensor Replacement
Top 6 Reasons to Get MX-Sensor 433MHz/315MHz TPMS Diagnostic & Service Tool
1. Built to perform like OE sensor, in terms of signal, durability and functionality
2. Automotive battery grade to meet severe weather conditions
3. High-precision air valve to prevent air leakage
4. Replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance
5. Robust clamp-in pivoting stem design allows for 0-35 degree angle adjustment to fit all types of wheels
6. Fast and simple assembly onto any wheels
Autel MX-Sensor V5.03 cannot only work with Autel MaxiTPMS PAD, can also works with Aute TPMS diagnostic service tool TS608,TS508,TS501 and TS601.
98% vehicle coverage with only 2 SKU types
Facing the growing OE sensor SKU numbers, AUTEL help to greatly reduce tire dealers and mechanic shop’s inventory to only 2 SKU types, 315 MHz sensor and 433 MHz sensor, to replace 98% of OE sensors in the market. MX-Sensors are built to perform like O.E sensor, in terms of signal interval, durability & functionality.
Interchangeable valves with press design
AUTEL MX-Sensors have both rubber valve and metal valve available. The unique patented press release valve design allows rubber and metal sensor valves to be freely interchanged by hand, without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting. Simply click in and press out. Installing TPMS sensors has never been so easy.
Wireless programming & 100% clone-able
AUTEL MX-Sensor can be wireless programmed by all AUTEL TPMS tools. MX-Sensor is 100% clone-able. No relearn is required when the MX-Sensor is cloned with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
Tested & certified to meet SAE standards
AUTEL high-quality MX-Sensor is tested and certified to meet SAE standards. AUTEL guarantees MX-Sensor are free from manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever option comes first.
MX-Sensor 433MHz/315MHz Universal Programmable TPMS Sensor Specifications
||-40C to +125C
||-40 C to +150C
|Pressure Monitoring Range
||0 to 900kpa
|Pressure Reading Accuracy
|Temperature Reading Accuracy
|G Sensor Reading Accuracy
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
1pc x MX-Sensor 433MHz/315MHz Universal Programmable TPMS Sensor
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :