AT60 is a self-developed TPMS tool which can read data from most original and third-party sensors. It can also upgrade the Pro-Sensor wirelessly, and the upgraded sensor can replace the original sensor. The product is simple in operation and friendly in interface, and includes the TPMS Re-learning Operation Guide. It is widely used in garages and tire shops.
2018 Original AUZONE AT60 TPMS Diagnostic Service Tool with 4pcs 433MHZ TPMS Tool
.Battery：3.7V 3000mAh Li-polymer
.Operating temperature：0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
.Storage temperature：-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Smooth appearance and ergonomic design
- .Activation of various types of sensors and visual display of tire temperature, pressure, power and other information
- .Multilingual support and switching to suit your needs
- .Multiple ID generation modes: Manual copy, auto copy, and auto generation
- .USB upgrade services for extended support of more updated models
- .A variety of special functions to meet individual customer needs
- .Multi-sensor programming: Meets the customer's heavy demand for a certain car sensor within a short period of time, significantly improving work efficiency
- .Vehicle programming: Four tire sensors can be programmed at once, simplifying operations
- .Sensor reading: Sensor information can be read quickly and accurately
- .ID modification: The ID can be quickly modified without the need for reprogramming
- .Modification of sensor location: Tools to help modify sensor location on tires, eradicating the hassle of re-disassembly
Chinese, English,German,Spanish, Polish
Car Coverage List to now
(more update coming soon):
Alfa-Romeo, Alpina, Audi, Buick, BYD, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen,
Dacia, Daewoo, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, GMC, Holden/HSV, Hummer,
Hyundai, Isuzu, Jeep, KIA, Lancia, Lexus, Lincoln, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes,
Mercury, MINI, Mitsubishi, Opel/Vauxhall, Peugeot, RAM, Renault, Rolls-Royce,
Saab, Saturn, Scion, Skoda, Smart, VW
Auzone AT60 TPMS Tool Internal Display & Battery:
AT60 external display and test report, please check download attachments on the top of the page.
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :
How to Update Auzone AT60 TPMS service tool?
1. Download and install the upgrade tool software that comes with the device or via
officiel website www.zh-tpms.com.
Once the PC upgrade software is successfully installed, the following shortcut will be generated:
2. Connect the AT60 to PC using USB cable and open the PC software.
3. Enter "Upgrade mode" in the AT60 system settings, and the following interface will be displayed:
4. Go to "Select file" to select the upgrade package "*.upd" from the official website or your email.
5. Click "Update" to perform the upgrade. The following PC software and AT60 display interfaces will be displayed during the upgrade:
6. Once the upgrade is complete, AT60 will automatically restart and the PC software will prompt that the upgrade is complete.