BMW CAS Test Platform – fast check CAS and key working or not without connecting to BMW, help you to find out your CAS status and find out your Key condition. It works with BMW new and old models including: BMW 1 series, 3 series, 5 series, X5 and X6. BMW CAS Test Platform is very suitable for repairman and training material.
CAS Test Platform – fast check CAS and key working or not without connecting to BMW
Update: This BMW CAS cannot be updated
Support System: No need to connect with computer, just follow the instruction steps show
How does BMW CAS Test Platform work?
1. Connect and test BMW CAS3
2. Connect and test BMW CAS2
3. Note: the red cable of CAS2 / CAS3 should be plugged into the first pin of socket.
4. After the 12V power is connected, the power light ON and the LED light of the CAS test platform will continuously fast flash once a second, it indicates the CAS CPU work well, if the LED light not ON, it indicates CAS is abnormal and need to repair or change.
5. Insert BMW key into CAS test platform mainframe and you will hear buzzer and see the CAS power adapter green indicator ON, it indicates the key and the CAS work well; otherwise it indicates the key is broken or the key doesn't program successfully.
After BMW CAS test platform is connected with the full-new CAS3, the LED light will not ON, only after the EEPROM data is written into can the LED light on.
BMW CAS Test Platform help you find out where is the fault:
Connect BMW CAS test platform to CAS, and after connected with the power, the LED light on or not will help judge the where the fault is.
1. After connected to the power, the CAS test platform LED light on for a long time, it indicates the CPU FLASH data loss, advice you write into the FLASH data from another BMW model of the same year.
2. After connected to the power, the CAS test platform LED light not ON, it indicates the CPU FLASH data is locked caused by the unstable programmer when writing data, you need to edit EEPROM data.
3. The CAS3 is broken when programming and can't start the car, then use BMW CAS Test Platform to connect CAS, after connected to the power if the LED light on for a long time, it indicates the FLASH data missing and EEPROM data is locked.
1pc x BMW CAS Test Platform
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :