2014.7 BMW ICOM ISTA-D 3.44.10 ISTA-P 53.0.500 Software HDD, support multi-language with engineers programming, it is BMW develop newest version software, support full BMW series diagnose and programming.
2014.7 ICOM ISTA-D 3.44.10 ISTA-P 53.0.500 Software HDD for BMW
Top 5 Reasons to Get 2014.7 ICOM Software:
1. Support BMW all series diagnose and programming
2. With bonus engineer programming software.
3. BMW ISTA-D&ISTA-P 2 in 1 develop version. Newest database version, can recognize BMW vehicle VIN number which produced in April, 2014.
4. 500GB Complete New HDD, High quality!
5. Support Multi-language in diagnose and programming, also TIS diagram circuit: American English and British English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Czech, Swedish, Dutch, Indian, Greek, Russian, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Thai
1. Please set ISTA/D language as American English or British English
2. Disconnect the network and the original server, otherwise the software will be broken.
Not connected 9000 days remaining
Dual-core processor, it is suggested that more than I3; More than 4G of memory
It is recommended to use Lenovo ThinkPad: T61, T400, T410, T420, T430, X61, X200, X201, X220 X230 other models (Intel chipset can compatible,
almost all the notebook, such as I3 I5 / I7 series)
1pc x 2014.7 ICOM HDD
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :
Following are some tips for using BMW ICOM HDD:
1. Password 1:
Password 2: just leave it blank
It is normal that hdd automatically restarts one to two times, it is ok, please do not worry. After it restart automatically, you can enter the password.
Please set your computer time to local current time
4. Set the ISTA/D language as American English or British English.
5. Make sure the HDD module is achi Module.
network or the original factory server.
Error: "The found database version are not compatible. Please contact your local support. Maybe the installation is incomplete" like following picture shows:
Solution: Set the ISTA/D language as American English or British English.