Brake Fluid Tester can be used as a digital tester which is suitable for determining brake fluid quality. It tests and indicates on five LEDs in terms of percent of water in the brake fluid.
LED Brake Fluid Tester DOT 4 Oil Liquid Moisture Water Detection Tool
Top 4 Advantages:
- Quick and easy way to test for moisture content in the brake fluid; results appear in seconds!
- LED light indicators show percentage of water in the brake fluid
- Calibrated for cars using DOT 4 brake fluid only (found in most cars produced since 2006)
- Only takes seconds to know the results
To Check Fluid Quality:
Press the button for power on, green LED will light up.
Insert the tester into reservoir for a second , then the results will be indicated correctly by LEDs.
Auto power off.
What to do:
1. Turn on the brake fluid tester by pressing the button. A green light should light up. If the light does not come on, it may be time to change a battery.
2. Unscrew the lid for the brake fluid reservoir, and take off the cap for the brake fluid tester.
3. Dip the test probes into the brake fluid and the LED lights will indicate the percentage of water in the brake fluid.
4. After testing, remember to screw the lid of the brake fluid reservoir back on tightly.
5. The tester will automatically power off after 12 seconds of inactivity.
Green: Battery OK, i.e.: No Water Contained in the Brake Fluid
Yellow: Less than 1% of Water Content in Brake Fluid
Yellow/Yellow: Approximately 2% of Water Content in Brake Fluid
Yellow/Yellow/Red: Approximately 3% of Water Content in Brake Fluid;
The Brake Fluid Should be Changed
Yellow/Yellow/Red/Red: at least 4% of Water Content in Brake Fluid;
The Brake Fluid Must be Changed Urgently, Extreme Danger .
- This brake fluid tester is calibrated for DOT 4 brake fluid only, which is used in most cars produced since 2006.
- Replace the battery if the green LED light no longer lights up after you press the button.
- Wash the test probe with tap water after every use.
- In case of skin contact with brake fluid, thoroughly wash the affected skin or clothing with water.
- Do not expose brake fluid to the atmosphere for a long time as it is highly hygroscopic.
1pc x Brake Fluid Tester
We are here for you:Whatsapp:
+86 18259252285Email: Sales@OBDII365.comSkype: OBDII365.com
Step 1 – Press the button to power on; the button is at the top of the brake fluid tester
Step 2 – the battery led will turn green
It means battery ok.
Step 3 – Remove the cap and dip the test probes into the brake fluid
Green/Yellow: Less than 1%
Green /Yellow/Yellow: Approx. 2%
Green/Yellow/Yellow/Red: Approx. 3%
—> The brake fluid should be CHANGED
Green/Yellow/Yellow/Red/Red: Approx. 4%
—> The brake fluid MUST be CHANGED urgently, extreme dangerously.
The brake fluid tested in the new fluid vs. fluid in water
Step 4 – After testing, screw the lid of the brake fluid reservoir back tightly
Step 5 – The tester will automatically power off after 12 seconds of inactivity.