- MB SD Connect Compact 4 Star Diagnosis, supports latest software.
- DoIP SD C4 is compatible with original Benz dealer diagnostic software.
- Tested no issues on new mercedes with doip.
- Package comes with paper case ,easier to pass custom house.
Wifi DOIP MB SD Connect Compact C4 PLUS Star Diagnostic Tool
MB DOIP XC4 PLUS Highlights:
Latest MB SD C4/C5 Software Purchasing Link
MB DOIP XC4 PLUS Wifi Advantages
I. Low power consumption, ultra-high speed, long distance, high stability and so on.
- 1:1 clone of the original with ethernet communication (DoIP) + Stable wifi connection
- Good quality with waterproof, shockproof and tamper proof
- Compatible with original Benz dealer software
- Teamviewer remote help is available
- SCN Online Coding Function is supported
- Connected automatically to WLAN for diagnostic tests
- Firmware update available: No worry about firmware damage in the update process, batteries installing is Not required
1. Supports wireless programming.
2. No flashing problem.
3. WiFi connection will not be affected if many MB DOIP XC4 PLUS is used in the same workshop at the same time.
4. The distance of wireless communication increases up to 50M.
5. Easy to connect: set the wireless network address to automatic,search search network XC4 PLUS enter the connection password,connection done.
6. For wireless doip diagnosis and programming, just set up the wireless network connection doip address.
II. Adding heat sink to improve the heat dissipation effect of the host,making MB DOIP XC4 PLUS WORK more stably.
MB SD C4 PLUS DOIP Software Display:
DOIP MB SD C4 PLUS PCB Details:
1pc x DOIP SD C4 PLUS Multiplexer
(Firmware Version : CSD 2.11 OS 2.3
1pc x OBDII 16PIN Cable
1pc x 38PIN Cable
1pc x 14PIN Cable
1pc x 8PIN Cable
1pc x Lan Cable
1pc x Paper Case
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp for Sale:
+86 18259252285Whatsapp for Tech Support:
How to Activate WIS EPC software from version 2020 up?
SD connect C4 Plus with Xentry 2020.3 software, and try it to connect to the car and the computer with no luck, it failed to communicate.
Obdii365.com chief engineer replied:
To upgrade SD connect C4 Plus firmware.
Note: SD connect C4 Plus firmware update does not require battery installation as the older sd c4.
How to upgrade MB SD C4 Plus without battery?
1. Open DAS software, enter the folder "C:\programm files\SDconnect
Toolkit", check if there are the following three folders: Update_automatic, Update_manual
; Update_Special.. As shown in the figure below. If the name is wrong, please correct it.
2. Reboot the computer.
3. Start to upgrade the SD C4 Plus firmware, please follow the procedure below:
1) Closing Xentry Diagnostics/Xentry DAS diagnostics application
When accessing a vehicle in Xentry Diagnostics or Xentry DAS, the following message appears:
Please exit the diagnostic application Xentry Diagnostics or Xentry DAS correctly and follow the next steps.
2) Connecting the SDconnect to the Star Diagnosis system
Connect the SDconnect to the Star Diagnosis system with the green LAN cable.
The SDconnect will be automatically selected and appear in the deskband on the Star Diagnosis system:
A) Start SDnetControl by clicking the deskband
Go to the "Connections" tab.
B) Check whether automatic selection via the cable connection is active:
Go to the "Configuration" tab, and confirm the warning with "Yes":
4). Software update
Go to the "MUX" tab in SDnetControl.
Click on the "Software update" button.
The "SDconnect Toolkit Administration" program will start.
Go to the "Software update" tab in the SDconnect Toolkit.
Your SDconnect is already selected on the left-hand side.
Select the "Software update" packet under "Files for software update".
Click "Start" to start the process.
The update process will start. This takes approx. 4 minutes.
5) Complete the installation
Confirm the successful completion of the update.
After a successful update, a message indicating the successful update completion appears.
Confirm the message by clicking "OK".
Update not successful
If the update was not successful, the message "The software update was aborted. Please repeat the update process" will appear.
Confirm this message by clicking "OK". Check the SDconnect batteries if necessary and repeat the update process.
6) Check the installed software
Go to the "Information" tab in SDconnect Toolkit
Select your SDconnect on the left-hand side.
• Check the information under "Software versions" at the right:
The versions of the Linux OS and the CommandServer must be at least 2:0:xxxxxx.
The SD Connect 4
plus firmware update is completed. The green LAN cable can be removed.