Toyota G cloner box for CN900 key programmer to read, write, copy Toyota G chip recently released in OBDII365.com. Here we offers the instruction on how to use/ open authorization to CN900 machine and G Box decoder.
1. Download CN900 update tool—CN900 FIRMWARE UPDATE.
2. Connect G box to the CN900 main unit; connect CN900 to the laptop.
3. Open the update tool and select 72G box.
Automatically read G box serial number.
Check the serial number.
6. Click Search 72G-Box, to check if the upper numbers are the same as the lower.
7. G-BOX clone has been bound to the CN900 key programmer, if the numbers are the same.
8. Then you can read and write TOYOTA G chip by CN900 key clone machine.
Software free download: