CS602 Codescan OBDII EOBD Scanner is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles, including Control Area Network (CAN). It is required by EPA that all 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all American, Asian and European vehicles.
CS602 Codescan OBDII EOBD Scanner
1. Retrieve and erase trouble codes;
2. View freeze frame data;
3. View live data with graph;
4. I/M Readiness test;
5. O2 sensor monitor test;
6. On board monitor test;
7. DTC lookup
8. Record and playback history data
1. Cable with OBDII connector--Connect CS602 to the vehicle'data link connector;
2. LCD Display--Indicate test result;
3. Exit Button--Return to previous menu;
5/7 Right/Left Buttons--Move cursor right or left for selection;Or turn page up or down when more than one page is displayed;
4/6 Up/Down Buttons--Move cursor up or down for selection;
8. USB Port--Connect CS602 to computer for update online;
9. Enter Button--confirm a selection(or action) from a menu list.
10. Help Button--Show help information for user;
11. Power Port--Power supply of 12V.
A Red LED indicator lamp--confirmed DTC; When it displays"Confirmed DTC", the red indicator lamp will light on;
B Yellow LED indicator lamp--Pending DTC; When it not sure or unknown DTC, the yellow indicator lamp will light on;
C Green LED indicator lamp--No DTC; When they are no DTC, the green indicator lamp will light on;
D Blue LED indicator lamp--USB; Dispaly the status of usb communication when updating.
1) Screen: 2.8” TFT 262K true color, 320*240 QVGA LCD display
2) Input voltage range: 8~32V
3) Operating current: <100mA@
4) Power consumption: <1.2W (Typical)
5) Operating temperature: 32°F~122°F / 0
6) Storage temperature: -4°F~158°F / -20°C ~70°C @
7) Outline dimension: 4.7’*3.2’*1.0’ / 121*82*26 mm LWH
8) Weight : <17.6 oz (500g)
The CS602 is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles, including Control Area Network (CAN). It is required by EPA that all 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all American, Asian and European vehicles.
A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label, which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate “OBD II Certified”. Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a “common” sixteen-pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
For the vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
Screen Show of the scanner:
1pc x CS602 Main Unit
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x OBD2 Cable
1pc x CD
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :