This product is an OBDII interface multi-functional HUD, with simple installation which you don't need to break the car's original circuits to use, just plug and play.
TSA OBD II Heads Up Display (HUD) DS-300SE
HUD Features and Functions:
1. This product is an OBDII interface multifunctional HUD, with simple installation which you don't need to break the car's original circuits to use, just plug and play.
2. Metric to Imperial conversion, compatible for different standard vehicles.
3. Comprehensive information, like CLOCK, WATER TEMPERATURE, VOLTAGE, THROTTLE ANGLE, ROTATION SPEED, FUEL CONSUPTION. All numbers displayed, convenient and direct.
4. All numbers displayed, convenient and direct.
5. Smart alert, with sound and lights for users to choose.
6. Gear shift reminding function for new drivers (suitable for hand shift and auto shift automobiles)
7. Screen brightness automatically changes for different environment.
8. Throttle angle display, knowing the throttle angle anytime.
9. Automatic voltage display after starting engine.
10. Automatic turn-on after starting engine and turn-off after shutting down engine.
11. Digital Clock display.
12. Real-time MPG display.
13. Seconds counting for 0-100 KM acceleration.
14. Fatigue driving reminder.
15. Overspeed alarm.
16. Low battery voltage alert.
17. High water temperature alarm.
18. Single driving time, mileage and average speed display (after shutting down engine)
19. Error code alarm(after ignition, when a failure happens, the yellow car on the right side will flash for 10 seconds)
Compatible Port/Slot: OBD II/ OBD 2
For most vehicles made in 2005 or after, they are able to connect with OBD II Plug (socket) and Play.
Two factors will show if your vehicle is definitely OBD II equipped:
1)There will be a note on a sticker or nameplate under the hood: "OBD II compliant".
2) There will be an OBD II connector as shown below.
Length: 112 MM
Width: 66 MM
Height: 15.5 MM
Operating Voltage: OBD II 9 ～ 16 V
Maximum Operating Current: 240 MA
Operating Current: 90 MA
Operating Temperature: -40 °C ～ 85 °C
Standby Current: < 10MA
Speed Range: 0 ～ 158 miles
Rpm Range: 800 ～ 7,000
Water Temperature Warning: more than 110 °C
Voltage Range Warning: < 11 V
Velcro hook-and-loop fastener
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :