This tool simplifies the testing of fuse boxes, verifies the correct operation of motors, lights, relays, sensors, wires, and communication circuits. The large LCD color display makes for easy viewing in direct sunlight or complete darkness.
GODIAG GT102 PIRT Power Probe Circuit Tester
GODIAG GT102 PIRT Power Probe is a multi-use circuit-tester with built-in diagnostic power. It is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in all 6- to 40-volt vehicle electrical systems. Undoubtedly it is the most versatile and practical tool ever for its users.
Main Functions of GODIAG GT102 PIRT Power Probe:
- GODIAG GT102 PIRT Power Probe is a special circuit maintenance testing tool which is developed for automobile maintenance workers and engineers.
- It can be used to diagnose an open circuit, short circuit, detect positive and negative circuit of power lines; and support the testing of lighting lamp,window lift motor, horn, ECU control Unit power supply and other individual component, vehicle component circuit.
- Moreover, its function also covers the detection of relays and fuel injectors as well as the cleaning of fuel injectors.
- The output current can be reversed to form a loop power, and when the current exceeds 20A, it automatically trip to protect the device and extend the service life.
- It can detect all 0-80v electronic systems, greatly shortening the detection time. The connection with the car battery is simple and easy to use.
Key Features of GODIAG GT102 PIRT Power Probe:
Performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation
Easy-to-read voltmeter allows you to read voltage at your fingertips.
With a flip of the output switch, you have positive and negative electricity via the probe for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand
Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits
Tests for bad ground contacts instantly, allowing you to follow and locate shorts fast without wasting fuses
Instantly checks continuity of switches and relays.
Circuit breaker protected
Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark
Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment
20ft (can be extended via extendable cable port) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle
Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
1pc x Main Unit of GODIAG GT101 PIRT Power Probe
1pc x Clip to Connect Battery
1pc x Probe
1pc x Probe Cap
1pc x Fuel Injector Test Lead
1pc x 10mm Fuel Injector Cleaning Connector
1pc x 12mm Fuel Injector Cleaning Connector
1pc x Simple Relay Test Adapter
5pcs Simple Relay Connection Leads
1pc x English Manual
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :