- Compatible with Original BMW Software.
- Supports USB WIFI Connection, making communication easier.
- Supports Vehicle Intelligent Diagnosis, ECU Coding, Programming, and special functions.
- Supports Latest protocols like DOIP K-Line CAN-FD, which can work for the latest BMW Car Models.
GODIAG V600-BM Diagnostic and Programming Tool for BMW Supports DOIP K-Line CAN FD
- ECU programming and calibration.
- Fully compatible with official diagnostic software
- Multi-task diagnosis: based on the efficient architecture design of diagnosis service software
- Compatible Protocol: J2534, CAN-FD, DOIP, D-CAN, ISO14230, ISO15765, IFH, K-line ******
- Comes with ISTA-D, ISTA-P, Tool32, BMW Coding, ISPI, INPA, E-SYS, WINKFP, NCS-Expert Tool, and you can directly run them.
- Perform vehicle intelligent diagnosis, all-system all-function fast diagnosis; can read & clear fault codes, read data stream, actuation test, etc.
- Diagnostic feedback: support one-key upload of the device logs. If you encounter an exceptional vehicle and abnormal function, you are allowed to report the problem to the manufacturer, thenthe technicians will track and handle your problem.
- Software update by HDD or SSD. Firmware update via Upgrade Kit (How to Update GODIAG V600 Firmware?).
- Support LAN cable and WiFi connection (wifi password: 12345678). Don't support USB connection.
1pc x GODIAG V600-BM Interface
GODIAG V600-BM Overview:
GODIAG V600-BM is a professional BMW diagnostic and programming tool. It has the capabilities of intelligent vehicle diagnosis, ECU programming, calibration, and some special functions. It supports all mainstream BMW diagnostic software on the market. It features in high-performance CPU, WIFI dual-mode (STA/AP), Ethernet communication.
GODIAG V600-BM Features
1. With the size of about 108 x 52 x 27 mm, the pocket device is more portable
2. Brand new industrial design, the shell is made of solid and stain-resistant material, more suitable for the automobile maintenance environment.
3. Supports WiFi wireless connection, high-speed transmission, long-distance transmission, stable signal, and strong anti-interference; WiFi can be set as STA or AP mode simultaneously, making you work in a comfortable indoor environment.
4. Supports wired Ethernet connection, freely switch between 2 modes WLAN / LAN.
5. Supports protocols for BMW diagnosis, including ISO14230, ISO15765, IFH, DOIP, etc.
6. Cover a wide range of vehicles and support efficient and reliable diagnostic functions and a variety of special functions.
7. Ensure communication security and can encrypt communication data to ensure device and vehicle safety.
V600-BM is Compatible with the Following Diagnostic Software
||The shell is made of Polyamide. Size:108 x 52 x 27 mm
||About 300 mA when the power is 12V
||580 MHz MIPS, 32MBFLASH, 128MByte RA,built-in 32G TF card(optional)
||150Mbps Wi-Fi 1T1R 802.11bgn
||Sound Pressure Level: MIN.80 dB ( it will sound when V600-BM starts or if there is any abnormal operation)
||Working：-20 ... +55°C, Storage：-20 ... +85°C
||Dust prevention and water resistance conform to IP52
|Conform to Electromagnetic Compatibility
||Noise emissions：EN 55011,EN 55022
Anti-interference：EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-4
BMW Coding (not tested yet)
BMW Group ISPI (not tested yet)
INPA (not tested yet)
Other versions are being tested, coming soon....
Supports OEM Professional Diagnostic Function of All For BMW Series:
1 series: 1'_E81/E81/E87/E88,1'_F20/F21
2 series: 2'_F22/F23,2'_F45/F46,2'_F87
3 series: 3'_E46,3'_E90/E91/E92/E93, 3'_F30/F31/F34/F35,3'_F80
4 series: 4'_F32/F33/F36,4'_F82/F83
5 series: 5'_E39,5'_E60/E61,5'_GT(F07), 5'_F10/F11/F18
6 series: 6'_E63/E64,6'_F06/F12/F13
7 series: 7'_E38,7'_E65/E66,7'_F01/F02/F03/F04, 7'_G11/G12
X series: X1_E84,X1_F48/F49,X3_E83,X5_E53,X5_70,X6_E71,
Z series: Z4_E85/E86,Z4_E89
I series: I'_I01/I02
MINI: MINI_R50/R52/R53, MINI_R55/R56/R57/R58/R59/R60, MINI_F55/F56
GODIAG V600 Update Schedule:
1. Plan to add authorization of Benz, Land Rover, Jaguar, CAN-FD, Toyota, VW, Audi (ODIS software)
2. Dedicated Android APP is under development, it will support both Ethernet and WiFi
Comes with ISTA-D, ISTA-P, Tool32, For BMW Coding, ISPI, INPA, E-SYS, WINKFP, NCS-Expert Tool, and you can directly run them.
Compatible Protocol: J2534, CAN-FD, DOIP, D-CAN, ISO14230, ISO15765, IFH, K-line
GODIAG V600 stand-out features:
1. Contained with dedicated BMW software (same as ICOM, ICOM A2 / A3 / NEXT, etc, no need to install any driver.)
1) ISTA-D: used to read/erase fault codes, read the data flow, maintenance guidance, circuit diagram, wiring diagram and directly upgrade & program new models. It will activate the ignition switch without keys during diagnosis.
2). ISTA-P: an off-line programming and coding software system, including the latest database for programming E, F, G, K, I series models
3). Engineer programming & coding software for F series vehicles
4). WINKFP: engineer programming software for E series vehicles.
5). NCS-Expert Tool: engineer programming software for E series vehicles.
6). INPA: engineering diagnostic software for E series vehicles.
7). Tool32: engineer command execution software for E series vehicles.
8). For BMW Coding Tool: WINKFP NCS auxiliary software for importing engineer data for E series vehicles.
Suitable power: 7-32 V
About 300 mA when the power is 12V
High-speed processor: CPU 580 MHz MIPS, 32MB FLASH,128MByte RA, Built-in 32G TF card(optional)
3. Replace any of BMW diagnostic tools: BMW ICOM, ICOM A2 / A3 / Next etc.
4. The Button Function:
F1-Press it for more than 3s to reset factory setting
F2-Press it to restart system
GODIAG V600 BM Tool VS. BMW ICOM NEXT
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :
GODIAG V600 BMW Register, Update License and Diagnosis Test
How to Update GODIAG V600 BMW firmware?
GODIAG V600 diagnose BMW F35 2017 with ISTA-D software
Here is the tutorial to register a new account, update license and diagnose BMW using GODIAG V600- BM
with ICOM software.
Here is the demo guide on connecting V600 with Godiag FEM test platform
for bench work. If you don't have test platform, direct connect V600 into vehicle's diagnostic socket and done via OBD.
First, connect all devices correctly as below.
1.Connect CON7, CON8 and Power connector of GODIAG FEM/BDC Test Platform to the corresponding positions of BMW FEM/BDC module
2.Connect V600-BM with GODIAG BMW FEM/BDC Programming Test Platform via the OBD2- DB25 cable
3.Connect V600-BM with computer via the network cable
Next, open ITOOL Radar software to check the license status.
When the V600-BM is connected to the computer, the active services show “any- vci” service on the screen when you open the iToolRadar software, you need to update the license, otherwise the car cannot be tested.
Then, open STTech.AnyVCI.UpdaterStarter.exe to update the license.
If you don’t have an account, you need to register firstly.
Click “Register a new account” and fill in the related user info incl. user name (email), password, product SN and password of V600-BM.
After that, click “Register” to finish the process
Note: The serial number and password can be found in the password paper which comes with the GODIAG V600-BM package.
Click “Yes” to connect your V600-BM device has been detected
When the device has been connected successfully, click “Advance function” to update the license
Now the license has been updated successfully.
After that, open ITOOL Radar software again to check the newest active services status.
Now it adds the BMW- VCI@ICOM service with “Free” status and ivm.connector services, it means the license is normal and the car can be tested now.
Finally, open BMWGroup ISTA software to diagnose FEM/BDC module.
Select “Operations”-> “Read Out Vehicle Data”-> “Complete identification”
And it will show the related GODIAG V600 BMW diagnostic tool info incl. ID, color, type, VIN, connection, KL15 [V] and state info, click
“Set up connection”
How to Update GODIAG V600 BMW Firmware?
Make sure all devices are connected properly, and remember to connect V600- BM to the computer via the USB cable, then follow the steps as below to do.
2.Sign in with the available user name (e-mail) and password
3.Connect the device detected out
4.Then click “Product upgrade”
5.Select the newest version to download
Wait a moment till the process is complete
6.When it shows “Have downloaded”, click the version again to update V600 BM
7.It starts transferring the data.
8.When the file transfer has been completed, the device is about to be upgraded. It will take about 4- 5 minutes. Do not cut off the power during the process.
Update GODIAG V600 BMW firmware successfully