Hand-held NSPC001 Automatic Pin Code Reader .Plug to Nissan OBD2 socket and get PIN code for most Nissan cars.Supports all Nissan cars that can read out BCM codes,no need to install software, can directly use, more convenient.
NSPC001 Automatic Pin Code Reader for Nissan
Top 6 Reasons to Get NSPC001 Automatic Pin Code Reader:
1. Supports all Nissan cars that can read BCM code to calculate pin code.
2. Can transfer 5-digit code to 4-digit code, the newest 20-digit code to 20-digit code.
3. No computer is needed, plug and play, automatic transfer.
4. With 100 point built-in tokens.
5. No deduction for 5-digit code to 4-digit code.
6. 1 point will be deducted for each success transfer of new 20-digit code to 20-digit code and successful reading of BCM code.
When 100 tokens used up, you can still use it to get 4-digit code.
But you need to buy a new one if you want to read new 20-digit pin code.
1. NSPC001 is hand-held, no need to install software, can directly use, more convenient.
2. NSPC001 contains 100 tokens, this 100 tokens supports newest 20 digit pin code reading, costs 1 token each time. Nissan pin code reader with 1000 tokens supports 20 digit pin code reading too, costs 5 tokens each time.
3. When you use up NSPC001 100 tokens, it is still able to calculate 4 digit code, which is same as Nissan pin code reader.
NSPC001 Package List:
1 set x NSPC001 Automatic Pin Code Reader for Nissan
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :
How to use NSPC001 Pin Code Reader