HexTag Programmer is the latest BDM tool released by Microtronik which can do a wide range of operations in multi car brands. It can read the ECU’s D-flash and P-flash in fraction of seconds which is faster compared to any tool in the market. HexTag/HexProg tool is the ultimate tool for Ecu Cloning Tuning including MD1G1 Ecu Cloning / MDG1 Ecu Tuning, BDM Read / write, Key renew and EEPROM Reset.
Original Microtronik HexTag Programmer with BDM functions
Software Version : 1.0.24
Official Website : www.microtronik.com
HexTag Programmer with BDM functions (BMW CAS series, Porsche BCM, Audi/VW,...etc), Mileage EEPROM reset, Key reset, and more
Top 4 advantages of HexTag Programmer:
1. Safety while using: Will not corrup the EEPROM or D-Flash from CAS4 and CAS4+. We can assure you that HexTag is the safest tool in the world.
2. Ease of usage: HexTag is considered the most user friendly tool, you can with a few clicks complete the most complicated jobs, like repairing a module (FRM3), resetting mileage, retrieving or modifying ISN, Change VIN,etc.
3. Competitive price for users even if compared to other tools.
Unlike most other tools HexTag takes care to the power supply for the connected control unit, the power monitoring system in HexTag monitors current and voltage supplied to the control unit which allows a very safe operation while reading/writing data. HexTag will shutdown power supply in a range of 10ms when it detectes a shortage or a high power consumption.
4. ECU Cloning/Tuning for a wide range of brands. (No need to open the Ecu cover) This function is free for 30 days (Check Supported ECU List).
- HexTag ECU Cloning Function is free only for 30 days . ECU Cloning License cost is 1000USD for the first year, annual subscription is 350USD/year.
- We offer one year product warranty, but we don't have return for refund service,please consider, thank you.
Using HexTag you can do the following:
Read and write safely CAS2,CAS3, CAS3+, CAS4, CAS4+ all flashs without removing any component.
Read and write safely Porsche BCM without removing component
Repair corrupted EEPROM in CAS3+
Edit CAS3+ and CAS4 ISN and VIN
Reset mileage for CAS
Repair FRM in just one click
Read and write many other modules in different car models like Mercedes Benz, Audi, Land Rover, VW,..etc
Dashboard EEPROM Reset like M35080, 080D0WQ, 160D0WQ,...
Key Renew for many brands like Audi, BMW, Porsche, Land Rover, VW, Chrysler, Renault,...
This has an array of functions.
- Can be used as a Hitag key programmer with the Autohex HW4. Has improved antenna strength, works perfectly with Original and Chinese keys.
- Read , write , save , edit safely :
CAS2 with mask 2K79X/0L01Y
CAS 3 with mask 2K79X/0L01Y
CAS3 + with mask 0L15Y/0M23S
CAS4 with mask 1L15Y
CAS4 with mask 5M48H/1N35H – Secure and easy to read, unlocks within seconds
- Repair E series FRM with one click .
You can also do advanced functions.
Change Programming Mode
EWS EGS – Turn To Not Active
Change Power Class
Read DME/IGS ISN
Read DMW SK
Add Key directly to CAS
Change stored Vin
Read EGS ISN
Read ISN if not encrypted
Read SK (Secret Key)
- E Series FRM
Read and save eeprom/d-flash
Repair FRM stuck in emergency mode
- Support read/write other brands like Porsche BCM without removing any component, JLR KVM ECU, Audi/VW BCM, Mercedes Benz EZS and others.
- Dashboard EEPROM M35080, M35160, 080D0WQ, 160D0WQ reset in few seconds.
- Key Renew for many brands like Audi, BMW, MINI, Porsche, Nissan, Toyota, Fiat, Renault…etc.
New features are under developing, coming soon.
Requires a Windows laptop running Windows 7 or Windows 10, a spare USB port.
Requires a 12V power supply.
Hextag can also be used as the key programming tool along with AutoHex software for making keys for BMW even when all keys lost.
HexTag Programmer main unit
BDM Cable (wires are same quality used in aerospace)
Tricore Boot mode cable (For future added functions like Ecu clone)
OBD Cable (For future added functions like Ecu tuning and making keys)
Module/adapter for renew keys and read/write SOP-8 EEPROM
SOP-8 High quailty Clip to read/write EEPROM and reset mileage on bench
HexTag Programmer Update Log:
HexProg Software Version 1.0.24
Please note that EDC16X, ME9X and MEV9X require the new Hexprog MPC5XX adapter for boot mode and the Hexprog Power Module adapter for Factory Mode.
- Alfa Romeo: Boot Mode EDC16C8
- Alpine: ME9.2.2
- Audi: EDC16U31, EDC16CP34, EDC16CP34 M&S, EDC16U1, EDC16U34, ED9.1, MED9.1, MED9.1.1, MED9.1.2, MED9.1.5, MED9.5.10
- Audi: Factory Mode EDC16U31
- BMW: EDC16C35, EDC16C1, EDC16C31, EDC16C31 M&S, EDC16C35, EDC16CP35, EDC16CP35 M&S, ME9.2, ME9.2, ME9.2.2, ME9.2.2, MEV9.2, MS45, MSV70
- BMW: Factory Mode EDC16C35
- Citroen: EDC16C0, EDC16C34, EDC16C34, EDC16CP39
- FIAT: EDC16C39, EDC16C8, EDC16C9, EDC16C3, EDC16C34, EDC16C7, EDC16CP39, ME9.0, ME9.0C, MEDG17, MEDG17.0, MEDG9.8.1
- FIAT: Factory Mode EDC17C70
- Genesis: Continental SIM2K-260
- Hyundai: EDC15C7, EDC16C39, EDC16CP34, SIM2K-240, SIM2K-242, SIM2K-250, SIM2K-250, SIM2K-251, SIM2K-260, SIM2K-305
- JMC: EDC17C81
- Kia: EDC16C39, SIM2K-240, SIM2K-242, SIM2K-250, SIM2K-250, SIM2K-260, SIM2K-305
- KTM: MED9.1
- Lamborghini: MED9.1.1
- Lancia: EDC16C8
- Lincoln: MEDG17.0
- Mazda: EDC16C3, EDC16C34, EDC16C7-7
- Mercedes Benz: EDC16C2, EDC16C32, EDC16CP31, EDC16CP31, EDC16CP36, ME9.7, ME9.7, MED9.7
- Mini: Factory Mode EDC16C35
- Mitsubishi: EDC16CP39
- Peugeot: EDC16C0, EDC16C3, EDC16C34, EDC16C34, EDC16CP39
- Porsche : MED9.1.1
- Seat: EDC16U1, EDC16U34, ME7.5.20, MED9.1, MED9.5.10)
- Sear: Factory Mode EDC16U31, EDC16U34
- Skoda: EDC16U1, EDC16U34, ME7.5.20, MED9.1, MED9.1, MED9.5.10
- Skoda: Factory Mode EDC16U31, EDC16U34
- Volkswagen: EDC16CP34, EDC16U1, EDC16U1 M&S, EDC16U2.1 M&S, EDC16U31, EDC16U31 M&S, EDC16U34, ME7.5.20, ME7.5.30, MED9.1, MED9.1, MED9.1.1, MED9.5.10
- Volkswagen: Factory Mode EDC16CP34, EDC16U31
- Volvo: EDC16C34, SID807EVO
Another explanation about the difference between HexProg and HexTag:
Both are identical, they differ only in this:
– HexTag can do key programming for BMW (currently it supports Hitag, Hitag2, Hitag Pro, and some other protocols).
– HexTag is to be sold only with Autohex II. HexProg can be sold to non Autohex II users.
We are here for you:Whatsapp:
+86 18259252285Email: Sales@OBDII365.comSkype: OBDII365.com