- HDS HIM (Honda & Acura Diagnostic System)
- Support VIN Reader and IMMO
- Diagnostic functions available for vehicles of Honda/Acura from 1992 to 2020.
- Supports CAN BUS system.
- With Free Z-TEK USB1.1 to RS232 Convert Connector
Honda HDS HIM Diagnostic System Top Quality Supports Vehicle till 2020
Top 6 Reasons to get HDS Diagnostic System:
1. Newest Version: 3.103.066. This Version No Need Activation
2. Supports HONDA/ACURA from year 1992 to 2020/02.
3. Test coverage: Dynamical, Body, Chassis, ABS, SRS, Anti-theft, etc.
4. Supports CAN BUS system, and it can re-program the Auto ECU.
5. This HIM is based on PC operation platform.
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows 7 32/64-bit
How to install Honda HDS software on Windows 7
Honda HDS Diagnostic Tool Functions:
HIM=For Honda Interface Module
HDS=For Honda Diagnostic System
1. Functions supported by Honda/Acura protocols
1) Reading and decoding fault codes from control blocks memory
2) Deleting fault codes
3) Displays system current parameters in digital form
4) Displays system? current parameters in graphical form
5) Combined displaying of data
6) Management of executive devices
7) Logs keeping - writing and keeping of digital parameters in memory
8) Special functions - changing of permissible settings of blocks, programming etc.
2. Functions supported by OBD-II protocols
1) Mode $01 - Displays system current parameters in digital form (up to 8 parameters at once);
2) Mode $02 - Displays parameters of freeze frame;
3) Mode $03 - Reading and decoding of fault codes from control block? memory;
4) Mode $04 - Deleting of fault codes (memory clearing);
5) Mode $05 - Displays results of oxygen sensors;
6) Mode $06 - Displays results of changeably controlled systems and components;
7) Mode $07 - Displays results of constantly controlled systems and components;
8) Mode $08 - Management of executive devices;
9) Mode $09 - Displays car identification info.
Honda HIM Hardware and Software Requirements:
PC or laptop with either Windows Windows XP and Windows 7. Hard disk drive with at least 400MB of free space
CD-ROM drive (if a high-speed Internet connection is not available)
RS232 port required to connect PC to HIM (PC version software only)
Monitor capable of displaying in VGA mode or above (1024 x 768 recommended)
Internet connection (high-speed connection recommended)
Honda HDS HIM Package lncluding:
1pc x HIM with OBDII Cable (We will ship SP15-C with better quality instead )
1pc x DVD
1pc x 3 Pin Cable
1pc x RS232 Cable
1pc x Z-TEK USB1.1 to RS232 Convert Connector
Honda Diagnostic System Software Display:
Honda HIM Interface PCB:
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :