KZYEE KM10 Vehicle Super Probe Perform these functions: power injection, measuring, ground testing, polarity checking, continuity testing .
KZYEE KM10 Vehicle Super Probe
This tool can be used to measure the DC voltage, AC voltage, resistance and diode of the automobile circuit. Activating components in your hand. You can use the probe tip to pierce the plastic insulation on a wire to test the data, the tool’s long cable allows you to test along the entire length of the vehicle.
KZYEE KM10 Features：
1. Perform these functions: power injection, measuring, ground testing, polarity checking, continuity testing and component activation
2. Read the AVO meter, voltage, current, and resistance easily.
3. Press the power switch lightly and get the instant heat ground lead to energize the electrical components, such as the cooling fan, relay etc.
4. Activate the components by using the hot wire and ground lead simultaneously
5. Determine the positive, negative and open circuit quickly.
6. Test the bad ground contacts quickly, follow and locate short circuits without wasting the fuse
7. Test the continuity of the power switch, relay and diode quickly
8. Protect the tool from overload through the inner circuit breaker
9. Allow you to work in the dark area by using the built-in head light.
10. Operate the tool without looking at the menu once users are familiar with the tone Test along the vehicle by the long cable
Warm Note: This probe is very sharp on the pointed end, easily to get hurt. Better to be more careful when performing.
KZYEE KM10 Specifications：
Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature -40 to 70°C (-40 to 185 F)
External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
1pc x KZYEE KM10 Vehicle Super Probe
1pc x Extension cable
1pc x Battery hookup clips
1pc x Cigarette lighter adapter
1pc x User's Manual
We are here for you:Whatsapp: +86 18259252285Email: Sales@OBDII365.comSkype: OBDII365.com