The new Landrover service tool has been designed not only to extinguish service indicators, but to provide electronic park brake functions such as releasing the park brake cable allowing the brakes to be changed
Fast and efficient, the service light reset function takes seconds, where other manufacturers equipment can take 10s of minutes!
SERVICE RESET & EPB:
|Variant||Engine Size||Fuel Type||Model Year|
|Discovery 3||All variants||All||Petrol / Diesel||05-09|
|Sport||All variants||All||Petrol / Diesel||05-09
• EPB Release - Releases the cable to allow the brakes to be changed on the vehicle
• EPB Unjam - Allows the EPB to be un-jammed when the vehicle has entered a state when brakes screech when applying the park brake, the rear brakes squeak or rub when the vehicle is moving or there is evidence of shoe-drag.
• Service Reset - Resets the service indicator on the vehicle
• Cable Reset - Resets the cable after the emergency cable release has been activated
• Clear Codes - This allows you to clear any codes that are or have been present as a result of the emergency cable being activated or the park brake becoming jammed.