Launch CNC603A (Metal) Fuel Injector Cleaner Tester is a best Ultrasonic Automotive Injector Cleaner & Tester from LAUNCH. We upgrade the shell design to the sheet metal on this latest generation for more durable and reliable usage. Launch CNC603 A (Metal) Fuel Injector Cleaner Tester combines the ultrasonic cleaning technology with microprocessor hydraulic control cleaning detection technology. Moreover Launch CNC603A (Metal) Fuel Injector Cleaner Tester can clean and inspect the car fuel injectors and fuel supply system.
Launch CNC603A Fuel Injector Tester Ultrasonic Cleaner 4/6 Cylinder 220V or 110V Optional
CNC-603 is an advanced electromechanical product, which can clean and test injectors by simulating engine working conditions. It can also perform cleaning on the injectors and fuel supply system on vehicle.
Five Types of Test Modes:
- Main machine integrates with the ultrasonic cleaning box, Ultrasonic cleaning, free disassembly
- The sheet metal shell design is good for durable and reliable usage
- 2 in 1 design for more space saving, the cleaner can be separated from the device
- Glass tube is resistant to high and low temperature
- User-friendly design of the fuel intake and drain pipe for convenient oil filling and discharge
- The seamless design of the key mask for better oil resistance
- Apply the ultrasonic cleaning technology, support on-vehicle cleaning
- Variety test includes uniformity and atomization detection, sealing test, fuel injection quantity detection, automatic cleaning detection
- Automatic injector cleaning inspection
- Automatic control of cleaning and detection process
- Support both automatic and manual oil draining
- Scan QR code and get access to LAUNCH platform, check equipment information and send product feedback
- 220V and 110V optional
- Built-in ultrasonic tank, more compact and easy to clean
Multi-Languages are Supported
- Uniformity Test
- Leakage Test
- Injecting Flow Test
- Auto Test
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
1. Ultrasonic cleaning: To perform simultaneous cleaning on several injectors and to remove the carbon deposits on the injector completely.
2. Uniformity/Sprayability test: To test the uniformity of injecting amount of each injector, and to monitor the spraying status of each injector with the help of backlight. This test is also for reverse flush.
3. Leakage test: To test the sealing and dribbling conditions of injectors under system pressure.
4. Injecting flow test: To check the injecting amount of the injector in 15 seconds of constant injection.
5. Auto test: To test injectors by simulating different working conditions.
6. On-vehicle cleaning: The unit is equipped with various adaptors and couplers that facilitate cleaning on the injectors on vehicle
Audi, Australia Ford, Benz, BMW, Brilliance, Chevrolet, Chevy, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Dadi, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Demo, Fiat, Ford, GM, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Lancia, Land Rover, Mahindra, Maruti, Mazda, Mitsubish, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Romeo, Rover, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Tata, Toyota, Volvo, VW, Yamaha
1. Cleaning and Testing Sequences
It is recommended to carry out the complete cleaning and testing procedures in the following order.
Uniformity / Sprayability test;
Injecting flow test;
Select the corresponding parameter according to different test items and set it. See “V. Operation Processes” for details.
2. Cleanup after Operation
After the end of cleaning and testing, a cleanup should be done, which includes:
Press [Drain] button on the control panel to drain test solution to a fuel container.
Switch off the power switch and unplug the power plug.
Take out the ultrasonic cleaning pool and pouring out all cleaning fluid completely shown in Figure 4.2, and wipe the ultrasonic cleaning unit with a soft dry cloth.
Wipe the table top of the machine with a soft dry cloth.
To avoid volatilization, all the test solution in the fuel tank should be discharged. If it can be used again, store
it in a safe place. If it is dirty and cannot be used any more, dispose it according to relevant regulations.
Power: AC220V-127V，50Hz/60Hz 3Amax
Mechanical Power: 300W
Ultrasonic Cleaning Power: 100W
Speed Range for Simulation Test: 10～9990rpm (step: 10rpm)
Environment Temperature: 0℃~+45℃
Relative Humidity: ＜85%
Strength of External Magnetic Field: ＜400A/m
Open fires is strictly prohibited within 2m.
Timing Range: 1～9999s
Pulse Width Range: 0.5～25ms (step: 0.1ms)
Operating Volume: 3000ml
1- Pulse line; 2-Fuel distributor assembly; 3-Observation window tube; 4-Ultrasonic cleaner;
5-Control panel; 6-Power switch; 7-Fuel pressure gauge; 8-Quick Connector; 9-Fuel pump;
10-Fuel drainage pipe; 11-Automatic cleaning oil return port
4. Language Selection
Method and Steps:
1) Move the cursor to the language selection icon on the main interface and press the knob to enter the
2) Turn the knob to select the corresponding language
There are English, Japanese, Russian, Korean, French, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese to choose from.
We are here for you:Skype: OBDII365.comEmail: Sales@OBDII365.comWhatsapp :